C Section bellies?

Options
I had a c section 18 months ago, and was told the only way to get rid of the super awesome 'apron' was plastic surgery. Then i've read online that it may be possible with a really good workout and diet regimine. Has anyone had success with this? My tummy's always been an issue, but not to this extent, but I really don't want plastic surgery....

Replies

• KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I have had 2 csections, 1 just 8 months ago. My apron is gone. my belly is a little fatty right above my scar but its not noticable. Im 5'5 and 141lbs so Im not real small either. I have done 3 rounds of the 30 day shred along with counting calories and it has really worked awesome on my belly. Good luck!:smile:
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I've had two c sections and I love the way my belly looks (minus the the fat....lol).
  • fitnesscook
    Options
    I am 44... 5' 4" 130 lbs & I had 2 c-sections & have a flat belly!!
    Yes you can do it!!! Tons of water... eat healthy... daily exercise... I know you are busy w/ a new baby but even if it's 20 minutes in the morning & 15 minutes in the evening... just keep moving!!! :) You go girl!! Good luck!! :)
  • LJGmom
    LJGmom Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    What about a vertical cut? I look like I have a butt on my stomach...any advice?