In a crummy mood....in need of a lil support.

Options
2»

Replies

• jgreer0109
    jgreer0109 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! It is so hard to see how far I've come because the road ahead seems so long and hard.

I paid extra to have the treadmill assembled and delivered so that I didn't have to worry with all that. So the problem was that with it being assembled already they couldn't just roll it through the doorway. They could, however, have turned it on its side and "snaked" it through, or at least I feel like they could have". I bought it from a local small town Sears store that is locally owned. One of the delivery guys was one of the owners....sad huh?! All they did was measure the doorways and then decided they couldn't do it. A good owner/delivery guy would have done whatever to get it the room. I think I would have felt better had they at least tried to get it to fit. I did get a refund minus a $20 delivery charge eventhough I got nothing delivered. I could order one in the box and then assemble it myself but it will be at least a week before they get one in. At that point, I was done with the whole treadmill ordeal and wanted my money back. Since I paid with my debit card it'll be several days before I even get my money back so that I can buy from somewhere else.