Squee! (mostly SV, but still.)

Options
mkallie
mkallie Posts: 110 Member
I haven't weighed in under 130 since college... until today! For some reason the "milestone" weights are always hardest for me to get into, and then the next 5 or 10 lb goes pretty easily. So I was pleased this morning when my scale told me I was 129 with 23% BF.

WOO.

I still have a ways to go to hit my goal, but considering that I used to weigh about 165 with 30something% BF, this is pretty sweet.

AND I went to a wedding for work a few weeks ago and wore a slightly clingy dress AND my coworker commented that I'd really lost a lot of weight.

AND I went out to watch a football game with some friends from out of town and they commented that I was (at least relatively) tiny!

I'm so excited to not have to untag pics of me on Facebook anymore because I'm so embarrassed by what I look like. I am excited to finally get attention from cute men again (even if they paid before, my self-esteem was so low that I just didn't let myself acknowledge them). And I'm really excited that finally I can run, actually run, have plans to do my first 10k, and have a bunch of energy I just didn't have before. This is pretty awesome -- I'm so glad I stumbled upon MFP!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!