Looking for mommy friends

Options
I've been on here for awhile now, lost all my baby weight (he is 6 months now) but still have more to go. I'm a mom of 3 and have held on to 5 lbs after each one (excluding this one). I was in a really bad wreck with an 18 wheeler when my 2nd child was 2 weeks. I gained quite a bit of weight during that time (4.5 years of chronic pain and ultimately total disc replacement surgery), and then lost most of it before getting pregnant with the 3rd baby. My current goal is 6 more pounds, but I'm thinking once I hit that, I'll probably lower it more. Would love to have some supportive friends, seems like everyone I friended when I started have all quit, except a few. I'm at that point where motivation is lacking, so recommitting myself and going to get back in gear! My exercise is Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and that's taking everything I have.

Replies

• KathyEarhart
    KathyEarhart Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    What an incredible story! Feel free to add me.
  • acorbett07
    Options
    Would love to have you add me as well! Need all the motivation I can get too!
  • MrsSpratt
    MrsSpratt Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You can add me, too. I love having mom friends on here!
  • MotivateMeg
    MotivateMeg Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You can add me! Mother of 3! :)
  • KathyEarhart
    Options
    Thanks- I've sent invites to all of you!
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Mom of 1, feel free to add me
  • Pea4jjab
    Pea4jjab Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm a Mom of 9 and would love to be friends! I have more weight to lose than you, but I'd love to have you as a friend anyway :)
  • BeccaB1981
    BeccaB1981 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I've got a 14 month old and even though I am about 40 lbs less than my pre-pregnancy weight I still have a loooong way to go. I am also doing the 30 day shred and c25k. Feel free to add me!
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    U can add me I have a girl 5 yrs old and a 1 yr old boy I have lot to loose so I will always be on here lol
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Mother of 2, I'd love to add ya :D
  • Hahham
    Hahham Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    please add me as well. I have 2 boys 5 and 2.5 and I am determined to loose all the weigh I gained after having them both. I had c-section both times so it has been extreamly hard and I can use all the friends I can get. :) Positive reinforecemnets
  • Jonna13
    Jonna13 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Mom of a 15 month old girl :). Feel free to add me!
  • KathyEarhart
    Options
    I'm all excited about having a support group again! Thanks everyone!
  • gsenriquez
    gsenriquez Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    You can add me, mom of 1
  • Shajsum
    Shajsum Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Mother of 3 here with a 10 month old! I'm gonna friend you!!
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Momma to 4! Please feel free to add. :)
  • chantels1
    chantels1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of 5 totally awesome kids, even my pre-teen who is driving me nuts! LOL! He's still awesome and I love em all! My youngest is 17 months. I am a SAHM at the moment, but have to return to the workforce soon as we are in a financial crisis. I don't go to the gym. I work out at home, mostly with DVD's and walking.

Feel free to add me.

Chantel
  • Shannon1023
    Shannon1023 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Stay at home Mom of 3 girls here (ages 2,4,& 6)! Would love to be friends!
  • JS70
    JS70 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have 2 daughters who are 10 and 12. We can help each other out! Feel free to add me!