My Face VS the door...the door won, and I ate a muffin :S

Options
So, here's where I'm at guys: Yesterday, my friend was slamming my door shut, not knowing I was right behind the door (Inside the room) and totally K-O'd my nose. I have never been physically hurt before, especially in the face, so naturally, today I stayed in bed and was in pain (Missed my yoga class). :S My mom, for breakfast, got me a Costco Chocolate muffin (HELLO 690 calories) and my dad brought me pizza for dinner. (It's technically my favorite food)- I barely made it inside of my allotted calories for the day (With only 23 calories left over) ugh. In 20 days, this is the first time I have "slipped"- and It was just such a dumb, random thing to happen, but it happened.

I'm kinda worried for tomorrow, my body is still feels achy, and I don't feel like doing anything :S

Agh, motivation, anyone? Maybe I should watch the biggest loser, even with their bad knees or whatever, THEY exercise right? ...ugh...
seriously, I don't wish pain like this on anyone. -Is a delicate flower- XD

Replies

• CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Gah! No! I'm seriously intrigued here.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    What kind of muffin was it? I MUST know!
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    XD Okay, I put my original message up, just so you guys don't have to die of curiosity.

Stupid double chocolate muffin >:0
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I love Costco double chocolate muffins! :smile:
    I love pizza! :smile:
    I hate getting hit in the face! :angry:

Thank you for sharing a story that I hope you can now laugh about. Chin up, get better, and hit it hard just as soon as you can!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

ME TOO! All of those things!
  • PrincessEliNa
    Options

Thank you for sharing a story that I hope you can now laugh about. Chin up, get better, and hit it hard just as soon as you can!

:) Thanks for the great attitude! It's not quite "Laugh out Loud" funny yet, but I'm sure it will be by tomorrow!
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    You got owies, it is totally worth it! I'd take a double chocolate muffin for a hangnail.
  • TrishJimenez
    TrishJimenez Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    you said you made it inside your calories so today was still a success even if your choices were not the best. But who cares? You were in pain and felt like crap and plus everyone needs a CHEAT day. And to think you had a cheat day but didnt go over? That is a victory in my opinion.
  • PrincessEliNa
    Options
    you said you made it inside your calories so today was still a success even if your choices were not the best. But who cares? You were in pain and felt like crap and plus everyone needs a CHEAT day. And to think you had a cheat day but didnt go over? That is a victory in my opinion.

What a great way to look at it, you're right, thanks for the different view ! My nose is feeling better already XD !
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    you just have to stare down the door. its probably just there on its hinges, not scared or anything. tomorrow just put a screwdriver, and a drill on the table. just leave it there. in plain sight. let the door know you mean business.
  • MrsNoir
    MrsNoir Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Don't stress, that could be your "cheat day".. I'm sure for one day of naughtiness your body won't resent it, and it could even speed up your metabolism! Is your nose ok?, did you break the bone? I hope it hasn't affect the way it used to. At least you enjoyed something out of that day! lol. There is a program in VIVA called "I used to be fat" and somehow it always makes me want to do exercise in the middle of it.. like doing some vigorous house cleaning or something like that! :D
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    So, here's where I'm at guys: Yesterday, my friend was slamming my door shut, not knowing I was right behind the door (Inside the room) and totally K-O'd my nose. I have never been physically hurt before, especially in the face, so naturally, today I stayed in bed and was in pain (Missed my yoga class). :S My mom, for breakfast, got me a Costco Chocolate muffin (HELLO 690 calories) and my dad brought me pizza for dinner. (It's technically my favorite food)- I barely made it inside of my allotted calories for the day (With only 23 calories left over) ugh. In 20 days, this is the first time I have "slipped"- and It was just such a dumb, random thing to happen, but it happened.

I'm kinda worried for tomorrow, my body is still feels achy, and I don't feel like doing anything :S

Agh, motivation, anyone? Maybe I should watch the biggest loser, even with their bad knees or whatever, THEY exercise right? ...ugh...
    seriously, I don't wish pain like this on anyone. -Is a delicate flower- XD

i dont understand. you were under your calories... so whats the problem? yes pizza and muffin arent the healthiest of options, but does it really matter for one day?
  • Lanfear
    Lanfear Posts: 524
    Options
    you just have to stare down the door. its probably just there on its hinges, not scared or anything. tomorrow just put a screwdriver, and a drill on the table. just leave it there. in plain sight. let the door know you mean business.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options

^ LOL