NSV at the Bridal Shop

Options
The dress didnt zip up all the way 2 months ago. Last week it zipped up but with A LOT of work and today it hooked and went up with no problem! YAY! Dont know what I did right but I will take it :)

Replies

• ThinnerHill
    ThinnerHill Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and Way to GO!!!!!!
  • AlexPOD88
    AlexPOD88 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    that is fabulous, good for you! looking forward to wedding dress shopping as well....but not until i shrink a bit more, haha!
  • TrishJimenez
    TrishJimenez Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Not at my goal weight yet but to go from a 16 to a 12, well I was happy :) now i dont know what to do cuz the wedding is Nov 6th and the seamstress said to not loose any more weight or the dress might fall down. But it is going to be my TOM or really close. So I know I will puff up. Should I loose a few lbs just in case? And what happens if I switch to maintenance? I have heard rumors some people gain weight at first? Will that happen to me? And what if I do? I am stuck! IDK what to do!
  • betsy720
    Options
    great job! keep it up
  • healthyJenn0915
    Options
    Awesome job! My goal is to be back at my wedding weight! Slowly but surely it is working! Bout another 10lbs and I will be happy! I totally know how you feel! Back in March is when I started MFP, and I was in a size 12 jeans. Now I am in a size 8! Kepp it up, I'm sure you will look beautiful on your wedding day and fit into your dress just right!
  • curvy_ca_mama
    curvy_ca_mama Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! :)
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Great job!

My daughter was a 16-18 when she ordered her wedding dress last year, they advised ordering a 14 as she was hoping to lose weight.

By the time the day came round, she'd had to have it altered to a 12 and then it had to be laced quite tightly so it didn't drop off as she walked down the aisle!

You are going to look an amazing bride!
  • celina6062
    celina6062 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'd lose a pound or two more since it will be closer to that TOM. Especially if you know you will puff up. Congrats Hon! I'm so happy and proud of you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!