PURPLES???

Options

Replies

• renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Good luck ZaZa! You can do this!! I like the new DVDs I have tried so far. They make me sweat like a pig and my face turns red too!
    Morning Skittles! It's good to see you on here today!!
    Hey TRLTAMPA!! I hope you don't get sick too! I felt that way last week and doped up on Nyquil and felt much better the next morning. Hopefully you will too!
    Tamara is working her butt off literally! You go girl! I wish my job gave me the hours yours is. I need them!
    Hey Suprjewels! How's it going today??
    Morning Nicole! You can do this now! Let loose one day and eat over your calories and see if you can jump start that metabolism again! We got this!!!
    I need to be off to clean the house! Let's go Purples!!!
  • suprjewels
    Options
    Hey I'm here. My workout partner for mornings cancelled. I've been a bum ever since. I need to clean the house and go buy the cats and rabbit some food. But, I don't want to move. HMMM:yawn: I put music on to get me motivated. I think I'm going to dance to the 90's music on the sirius channel while I vacuum. What do you think of this challenge? It's easy and can be fun. Put on your favorite 2 or 3 songs and dance your heart away with you kids. They will love laughing at you and you will dance away the calories. The catch is you have to report to us the song..... A good way to get to know each other a bit more too. So what do you all think????
  • renae77
    Options
    Yea that works for me! I still haven't gotten done and right now we have company. So nothing done quite yet but in a little!!
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    i just came back from lunch and saw that my boss has a giant crate FULL of old records. Chicago Foreigner Starship!!!!
    I'm gonna steal em! Or beg for em...haven't decided yet.
  • suprjewels
    Options
    I know what you mean. We just bought a van at the begining of the year. It had a tape player in it. I hadn't seen one of those in ages!!!:laugh: I found an old tape of some chicago songs I recorded. Poor kids It's on constant repeat. But, I'm loving it:love::love:
  • renae77
    Options
    Lucky for me and my hubby, we have all our "old" stuff on CDs now. BTW, my parents still have their 8 track player and all their old 8 track tapes and it is still in great working order!
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    I think I'm in a time warp. Cruel scientists have stopped the clocks from ticking right before 5pm on Friday.
    Bet they want a nobel prize for that too!
  • renae77
    Options
    I think I'm in a time warp. Cruel scientists have stopped the clocks from ticking right before 5pm on Friday.
    Bet they want a nobel prize for that too!
    By now you should be off! Hope you are having a better evening!!
  • suprjewels
    Options
    So, my daughter and I danced to: I'm too sexy by right said fred, I saw the sign by ace of base and a song by alan jackson can't remember the name of it. That's my embarrassing admition of the day. :embarassed: :embarassed:
  • renae77
    Options
    So, my daughter and I danced to: I'm too sexy by right said fred, I saw the sign by ace of base and a song by alan jackson can't remember the name of it. That's my embarrassing admition of the day. :embarassed: :embarassed:

Sounds fun to me! Keep it up girl! I haven't done anything yet to be too embarrassed by!
  • suprjewels
    Options
    bump bump someone else has to share an embarrassing song choice so I'm not standing here red faced on my own!!!!:laugh: :grumble: :embarassed: :bigsmile:
  • renae77
    Options
    Actually you shouldn't be embarrassed. I have both of those on my MP3 player that I listen to everyday and pretty much all day at work. I used to dance around to Walking on Sunshine by Katrina and the Waves and Love Shack by the B52s. So there you go! I am not embarrassed by my song choices! I love my music!!
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    I came home and played LIPS on the xbox.....we're jamming to Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash, Yellow by Coldplay and Fake Plastic Trees by Radiohead.....There's also a song that I'm ashamed of myself for liking....guilty pleasure of the day: Potential Break Up Song by Ally and AJ. :blushing:
  • suprjewels
    Options
    I'm only embarrassed by right said freds I'm too sexxy.:blushing: :embarassed: But, thank you tampa!!!! You came to my dancing song embarrassment day. But, it was so much fun wasn't it. My 3 year old daughter loves it. When we stop and she goes to her room she always comes back and ask for more. Some good cardio too especially when you do more than one song at a time.
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    I like to listen to the 80s and 90s stations on the cable channels. The kids love watching us try to name that tune before the other person.
  • renae77
    Options
    I love the 80s and 90s music! My favorites!! I was coming to your embarrassment party too! I like Right Said Fred's "I'm too Sexy". I love naming those 80s songs. So much fun!! Back then music had meaning and was just great to listen to.
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    I grew up listening to 70s southern rock like Lynnard Skynnard, and of course the old country with Conway and Loretta.
    But lately the 90s have really been nostalgic for me.
  • suprjewels
    Options
    I like 80's hair bands and almost all 90's.
    I love to put my 90's sirius station on and just sing like crazy....
  • renae77
    Options
    I am the same way and I am sure I look like an idiot going down the road singing so hard and loud! I love it though!
  • suprjewels
    Options
    I finally got some exercise in!!! Yeah me! :drinker: :drinker: I did 30 minutes on the gazelle and did 3 sets of 10 lunges and 3 sets of 15 calf raises. I also was on my ab lounge for 10 minutes. i forgot to count. :blushing: