Where are my REDS?!?!

Options
Where is everyone today?

Any new goals for this week? I am going to try to workout 5 days this week and continue to work hard on drinking all my water (i've been OVER on water 3 days in a row now! :drinker: )!

Good luck everyone!

Replies

• MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Where is everyone today?

Any new goals for this week? I am going to try to workout 5 days this week and continue to work hard on drinking all my water (i've been OVER on water 3 days in a row now! :drinker: )!

Good luck everyone!
  • brookefoley
    brookefoley Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I have worked out every day this week too!!

Go REDS!
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Wow! You guys are dedicated! I haven't worked out all week because I've been sick with the stomach flu. I'm feeling better. So I hope to make it to they gym at least once before boot camp on Saturday morning.
  • shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a sponsored swim to raisemoney for the hospital that saved my baby on April 14th, I will be swimming 200 lengths (5 km) :noway: so am getting lots of exercise. Swimming 4 times a week, currently swimming around 1500 - 1700 m (60 - 68 lengths) per session. I try and do lateral thigh trainer a couple of times per week too.

Fluid intake was never an issue, I drink decaff tea pretty much non-stop.

I have lost precisely a stone (do you guys actually use stones?!) - its 14lbs, since my bubba was 6 weeks old - so that's 14 lbs in 8 weeks which I think is pretty funky :bigsmile:

I still have over a stone to go to my goal weight, but only 5 lbs till I'm back to the weight I was when i fell pregnant with my latest baby!
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Hi Shoppie!
    You are only a stones-throw away from your goal! We don't use stones as a unit of measurement in US. I have heard it used by British and Aussie friends when I was a student in Japan, but never knew how many pounds it equals.

You have inspired me to swim laps this weekend in memory of my angel baby boy who would be 8-1/2 years old now. And also to keep myself healthy longer to watch my 2 year old daughter grow up.

Congratulations on the new addition to your family and your amazing weight loss success after his birth!
  • FoxyLoxy
    FoxyLoxy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You know, I have been wondering what "stones" are - thanks Shoppie :wink: I have to get back on the ball with my exercise this week. Between this flu-like thing, work, ect. I have been drained! Time to stop making excuses though because I was feeling so much better when I was exercising everyday :glasses:
  • gingermoon
    gingermoon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm getting back on track with things after a horrible week and a 2 pound gain. :explode: :explode:

It warmed up enough yesterday so I was able to workout outdoors and then did a nice long spinning session plus I managed to get all my water down. :drinker:

I'm off to another spinning session.

Keep up the great work everyone!!!

:heart: Go Reds!! :heart:
  • shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    You are only a stones-throw away from your goal!
    That is such a COOL way putting it! So glad to be able to educate you lot on Brit culture :bigsmile: 12 stone sounds so much better than 180 pounds! :laugh: (though I am only just under 13 stone, but hey :wink: )

FoxyLoxy - despite the sponsored event I was out for 5 days because of flu, there are some really vicious bugs around this year :grumble:

karlaw - so sorry to hear about your angel baby. I'm sure she or he watches over you nd your little girl. I think wanting to be around to watch your kidsgrow up is a great motivator, I also really don't want to be the fat mom in the playground *shudder*

gingermoon - have fun spinning, and well done for getting back on track, it can be easy to think 'ahh stuff it!'