ICE CREAM!!!!!

2»

Replies

• alcohol.

yeah, i havn't been drinking since i've been on MFP but I'm wondering what the results will be after I drink this weekend.

everything in moderation. go for a biiiiiig work out that day to create a calorie deficit, and see if you can stick to some low calorie drinks like vodka/gin diet tonic.

will definitely do that this weekend :)
  • spennato
    spennato Posts: 360 Member
    Pizza!!!!
  • Bourbon!!!
  • SarahxCheesecake
    SarahxCheesecake Posts: 169 Member
    Food! No seriously, cheesecake, cookies and pizza....
  • CHEEEEEEEEEEESEEEE!
  • My wife just bought a countertop ice cream maker -- You've got to be kidding me! "But I used splenda instead of sugar." Yeah, so it's only 1000 calories instead of 2000. That's a big help...
  • Fast food. Pizza. Pasta. Chocolate cream cakes. Cookies. Fried chicken. And.... CEREAL. :x
  • Fast food. Pizza. Pasta. Chocolate cream cakes. Cookies. Fried chicken. And.... CEREAL. :x
  • DizzyLinds
    DizzyLinds Posts: 856 Member
    God..so many things...chocolate defo, alcohol, ice cream, cheesecake, brownies, cookies, anything involving sugar!!!
  • LisaLashesxx
    LisaLashesxx Posts: 133 Member
    erm.......ice-cream i have no issues with, it give me brain freeze and sets my teeth on edge even with the sensitive teeth tooth paste at the ready!!!! lol

I would have to say ALCOHOL!!! all the way, oh and CRISPS!!

I still have both but switched cider and wine to clear spirits (VODKA / WHITE RUM) and regular walkers crisps to light ones like quavers and skips!!

I have an allergy to brown chocolate so I never have that, but i have a lovely but dangerous liking for white choccy but this is so much higher in calories than regular brown choc. Again I very rarely ever eat this as I would need to eat the whole heooooowg bar to feel satisfied.

Lisa.x