New to the site but not to diets

Options
Hello!
I just joined the site and I'm liking it so far!
I started getting serious about losing weight in January for my New Year's Resolution and I've kept it up this long! I've already lost 50lbs and I want to keep going strong. I've gotten this far pretty much on my own but I think it's time to start counting calories and really being serious about exercise.
Wish me luck! And feel free to leave me a message or something!

Replies

• bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 50lbs so far! that in itself is a fantastic achievement :-)

Please feel free to add me if you like :-)
  • babyblake11
    babyblake11 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck! try to remember this is a lifestyle chhange and youre adapting healthy habits forever!
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on losing 50 lbs on your own, that's fantastic! You'll see this a lot but I agree, don't think diet - think of this as the first step of your new lifestyle change! Lots of informational tidbits and success stories on here... good luck in that journey!!
  • dancingj2
    dancingj2 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on the weight loss!

I think this site is great and people have been very friendly and helpful. I like the mobile app for helping me track what I eat. This month I joined two challenges: Bike 150 miles and 10,000 steps a day. I just might make the 150 miles if it doesn't rain. 10,000 steps a day is hard!

You can add me as a friend.
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome, I lost a fair amount myself before starting on here, but I think this site has helped me to stay honest and keep on track, so stick with it. If you are looking for friends feel free to add me :)