Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

michi's ladder...

i'm great at working out - i love me some activity. but i also love frozen pizza and swiss cake rolls. i'll probably never be a totally clean eater - even if i had that kind of willpower i wouldn't want to - life without little debbies? ever?! :noway:

anyhoo, i came across a great list of food that i'm going to try and utilize - it's called michi's ladder and it's provided by beachbody.com ( i love p90x, p90 and tony horton!). it gives five tiers of food, with the challenge of trying to stay in the top two. if you do, you'll pretty much have a clean diet. i think i'm going to shoot for hitting the top two tiers two or three times a week for starters.

pretty impressive list, so i just wanted to share!

http://www.decidetostayfit.com/michis-ladder.pdf

Replies

• MyCoachNYLA
    MyCoachNYLA Posts: 158 Member
    ditto
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    if a fillet steak is wrong, then i dont wanna be right
  • daves160
    daves160 Posts: 600
    Hey, Its easier than you think. I just looked at it and almost all my foods are on tiers 1 and 2.

But!.... Its like you said, you gotta have a little debbie every now and then. ( I prefer M&M's or other chocolaty candy)
  • Tamstar1985
    Tamstar1985 Posts: 334 Member
    i try to follow tier 1 & 2 of michi's ladder 80% of the time :) it's great, actually!
  • sailorsbabydoll
    sailorsbabydoll Posts: 74 Member
    Hey!!! I just started P90X on Monday with the workouts and nutrition plan - it is quite tasty:) Not too bad and good luck to you too!