I'm New Also!!

Brittney08
Brittney08 Posts: 3
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I'm Very Excited To Start My Weightloss Journey. I Am Not Very Sure How To Use This Site Yet But I Will Learn Soon! :smile:

Replies

• I'm Very Excited To Start My Weightloss Journey. I Am Not Very Sure How To Use This Site Yet But I Will Learn Soon! :smile:
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Hi Brittney - you'll figure this site out - and have fun while you're doing it! :wink: Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • porko4
    porko4 Posts: 4
    Hi, I just started last week, this site last week and it's very addictive. Read all the newbie stuff, I have read it several times as we are soooo conditioned NOT to eat as opposed to eating what this site tells you to!:blushing: There is also a new green team that just started up if you are interested.
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    OOOPPPSS, I just posted as my boyfriend! lol lol lol:laugh: The porko4 post was actually from me, but since I was just logging his snack, I accidentally posted as him :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • Im kinda new and really need someone to motivate me!! help!! Im 5'5ft and weigh 134lb, and want to go to 120lb.!!

Im dairy intolerant and for anyone else who is I have loads of gret low fat recipes for the sweet tooth!!

Good luck everyone!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hi, welcome to MFP, I just wanted to wish you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.
  • Thanks You All Have Made Me Fell VERY Welcome!
This discussion has been closed.