Protein Powder

Options
Hi everybody!

I would like to purchase some protein powder to add to my shakes that I make (milk, fruit, etc) and I would like some recommendations (type, brand, flavor). I would really appreciate it, thanks!!!

Replies

• greeneyedgirl829
    Options
    Hi everybody!

I would like to purchase some protein powder to add to my shakes that I make (milk, fruit, etc) and I would like some recommendations (type, brand, flavor). I would really appreciate it, thanks!!!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    I have tried a few and MRM 100% ALL NATURAL WHEY tastes the best is reasonabley priced...i use both the Dutch Chocolate and the vanilla

I put a scoop of the chocolate in a plain cup of Fage yougurt....WOW like pudding

also, the MRM mixes well
    HTH:smile:
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I like Labrada Lean Body for Her. It's actually a meal replacement shake, but it has 30g of protein (I think). I have it in chocolate. I blend it with half a banana, two cups of water, half a teaspoon of almond extract and sometimes a teaspoon or two of French Vanilla Coffee Creamer. SOOOOOOOO good. :smile:

My boyfriend just got a huge ($54) container of Max Muscle Banana Protein Powder. It has a different consistency than my Labrada.... it dissolves better. I tasted some on my finger yesterday after he bought it and it tasted really yummy. I think you have to buy it directly from a Max Muscle distributor or off the internet, though.
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I have tried a few and MRM 100% ALL NATURAL WHEY tastes the best is reasonabley priced...i use both the Dutch Chocolate and the vanilla

I put a scoop of the chocolate in a plain cup of Fage yougurt....WOW like pudding

also, the MRM mixes well
    HTH:smile:

I tried Fage Greek Yogurt for the first time today with some honey! Yum!!!! :laugh:
  • gnicolecan
    gnicolecan Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I like Muscle Milk light!
  • likes2bwet
    likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I use Gold Standard 100% Whey in the Delicious Strawberry. Kinda tastes like strawberry quick. I mix it with water. For a little kick, I mix a shot of the Sugar Free Carmel syrup that you get at the coffee shop...YUM!!
  • charliesgold
    charliesgold Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE Muscle Milk Lite in chocolate peanut butter flavor, it makes me drool just thinking about it lol
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    Is it bad to use the powder if you already eat enough protein?
  • charliesgold
    charliesgold Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Is it bad to use the powder if you already eat enough protein?

[url] http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=50900[/url]
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    body fortress whey protien powder in vanilla is really good. They have chocolate to but I don't like it so much.
  • Brandy017
    Options
    I use GNC Pro Performance 100% Whey Protien...Vanilla, it tastes really good and is not to overpowering if your adding fruits and whatnot to make a smootie. Its also just good with milk.