Body Rockers

Options
Hi!

Does anyone do this kind of exercises? how do you log them as? calisthemics as well? Sure by the way she sweats they must burn loads more calories than normal workouts!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH67tN3-3bs&feature=related

By the way, If I were lesbian this girl would be one of those I like! :D, she seems such a nice person, and her accent is so cute, I think her arms are a bit too worked out, but she's got a lovely face and rest of the body, I just can't stop looking at videos of her :D

Replies

• H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    they are great workouts. the best way to log them is to use a HRM. otherwise, I'd recommend MFP's estimate for "circuit training"...but reduce those calories by 30ish%
  • MrsNoir
    MrsNoir Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    they are great workouts. the best way to log them is to use a HRM. otherwise, I'd recommend MFP's estimate for "circuit training"...but reduce those calories by 30ish%

Thank you for your quick reply!
    Heart Rate Monitor should I think HRM stands for? how do you use one of those? do I need to buy one of those? i guess so. Would a speedometer have that incorporated?) as I'm thinking of asking for one of those for Christmas, so I could have for one gadget that has it all :D
  • nellie_88
    nellie_88 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I have been doing her workouts consistently for awhile now... If you go to her actual website bodyrock.tv she tells you how long to do the workouts and gives variations for beginners or for people without equipment. So I do them for as long as the instructions say! They do burn a lot of calories, I use the HRM to track the calories burned. some of the workouts are only 12 min, but I'll tell you those 12 min are intense!

She is super sexy, I love Zuzana & Freddy! Check out her website for diet tips etc and more detailed workout info :happy:
  • GemmieNoWobbles
    GemmieNoWobbles Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Oooooh I love her too, I log mine with a HRM too!! You can get some reasonable ones from amazon for £50ish...
  • nellie_88
    nellie_88 Posts: 307 Member
    Options

Heart Rate Monitor should I think HRM stands for? how do you use one of those? do I need to buy one of those? i guess so. Would a speedometer have that incorporated?) as I'm thinking of asking for one of those for Christmas, so I could have for one gadget that has it all :D

The HRM's come with a chest strap so you wear it around your chest and then (the one I have garmin FR60) has a watch that reads the HRM. There is also a footpod available that reads to the watch as well. cool stuff!
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options

(sorry for the delay in getting back to you).

yes, HRM = heart rate monitor. I use a Polar HRM with a chest strap. I have seen a lot of threads on MFP that ask "which HRM" and I think a large majority of those who respond to the threads recommend a Polar...or, at a minimum, a HRM with a chest strap since they are more accurate.

not sure what a speedometer is if its not the thing on your car that tells you how fast you are going....or the attachment you put on your bike for a similar purpose. I'm guessing that there's a type of speedometer that someone connects to the body. Anyway, I don't know that a speedometer would read your heart rate and/or determine calories burnt.
  • rita27ny
    rita27ny Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Her wrkouts r intense. When i finish doing them I am panting.
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try those later today, oh and she's very pretty, lovely eyes!