Balancing School/Work/Fitness Struggle

Options
Hi everyone! My question is for everyone to give me their thoughts on, but I would really like to hear from those of you who have/are working full time and going to school full time. Right now I work 40 hours a week and am taking 18 credit hours in school. To say the least, it is exhausting!! I have not had a day off (literally) where I haven't had to be at either work or school or both in 5 weeks. My dilemma is that I am still working on making my weight loss a priority but I can never find the time to go to the gym it seems. 4 of my classes are computer classes and one is a math class so I can't just take the schoolbook to the gym and read while on the bike because I need a computer. Mondays and Wednesdays I am at school from 8:00-12:00 and then work from 2:00-7:00. Tuesdays and Thursdays I am in classes from 8:30 am - 8:30 pm. Fridays and Saturdays I work 7:00-7:30 and Sundays I work 8:00-5:00. During most of my evenings I am usually doing homework and studying and Sundays my gym closes at 6. It's difficult to keep up.

I am just looking for some support, I have lost 20 lbs but still have 30 lbs to go and I don't want to slack on my exercise because I know it is an important part of weight loss and a healthy lifestyle. Any words of comfort, motivation, or advice anyone can give me who maybe has been in this type of situation before? If you have done the work full time/school full time gig, what did you do to make sure you found time and energy for exercise? Thanks everyone :)