"I used to be Fat"

Options
I just watched a show last night called "I used to be Fat". I'm thinking its one of those shows that follows a different person each time, but when I saw it it was about an 18 year old named Terra. Any thoughts on this show? It was on MTV so I'm thinking they focus more on overweight teens/young adults.

Replies

• JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    It's a different person each show....follows them over the summer between HS graduation and starting college. I watched every episode of season 1, it's a good show, and they're at home so its more real life than biggest loser (tho I watch that show, too lol)
  • mashanda
    mashanda Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I like the show. It is like the teens go through a crash course for 90 days to get fit. They work hard and see results. I think that it is great because it is during a transition for them from highschool to college.
  • xoang175ox
    Options
    LOVE the show and I agree its more realistic then the biggest loser because at least its at their own house so they have to train themselves to eat better, etc.. I feel so bad for the teens whose parents etc eat awful too.. I mean its gotta be that much harder when its all youve know and your family wont change at all
  • IrisGarcia86
    IrisGarcia86 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I love watching the show....it inspires me to want to be at the gym all the time(even though I only go once a day). It makes me feel like I can do this!
  • piccolarj
    piccolarj Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Great show! I watched it last week and a boy lost 117 pounds in 112 days. That's a bit quick but it does show what hard work and determination can do!!
  • ammbbbeeeerrrrr
    Options
    I haven't watched the new episode yet, but I watched all of last season and last week's episode. It's a very inspiring show. It bugs me how unsupportive their family and friends can be though.
  • Briteblu
    Options
    Oh yeah, I watched a bunch of the reruns this past weekend and watched the new one last night.. Very inspiring!! BIG TIME CREDIT to those kids!!
  • killerqueen17
    killerqueen17 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I love it!! Watch it every week!! Although, the one last night (Terra) had the trainer who I don't like very much-- I think he's pretty flat and expressionless.

The one with the boy who wanted to surf (Josh? Can't remember his name) was pretty good though-- that trainer was so nuts but I liked him! haha :)

Generally I prefer watching the episodes about girls, though... since I am one... haha
  • lauramae81
    lauramae81 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Love love love the show! Especially since I have a major crush on Josef Gloor *drooling* He was Josh's trainer ;o)
  • killerqueen17
    killerqueen17 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Love love love the show! Especially since I have a major crush on Josef Gloor *drooling* He was Josh's trainer ;o)

he's the one!! he is so funny!! hahaha
  • lauramae81
    lauramae81 Posts: 22 Member
    Options

he's the one!! he is so funny!! hahaha

Very funny! You should look up his episode from last season too! :love: