"Drink water to help flush out the fat". Before I raise an

2»

Replies

• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Of course it's not true. The fat is not in your gut to be flushed out. Drinking water can be beneficial to weight loss, but the reasons are personal. If drinking water keeps you from eating more than you should by hleping you feel full then it's a good weight loss tool But beyond that, it's not going to do much except keep your hydrated and maybe make you pee more if you drink more than you need.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,897 Member
    Well technically water is a "transporter" for fat waste product. Sweating, breathing and urine are ways that the body excretes water. Too little water in your system and the metabolic pathways to rid the waste are disrupted.
  • MikeSEA
    MikeSEA Posts: 1,074 Member
    Actually I eat aspartame *instead* of my exercise calories. It also helps me go no carb.
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Can I sprinkle aspartame over my exercise calories that I eat for breakfast? :drinker:

I do this with a dose of HCG so that I'm only losing fat.
  • My understanding is that it helps keep you from retaining water because it makes you pee all day. I think that the only thing it does to help weightloss is keep you from holding water in to save from dehydration.