baby tummy hope?

Options
Ok - I've cut out refined/process foods, I'm doing my cardio everyday, and strengthening my core. Can anyone out there give me hope that my post-baby tummy will (at the very least) get smaller? Any success stories? By the way, my youngest is 5 and it's taken this long for me to get motivated to try SOMETHING.

Replies

• breezysoul
    breezysoul Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Ok - I've cut out refined/process foods, I'm doing my cardio everyday, and strengthening my core. Can anyone out there give me hope that my post-baby tummy will (at the very least) get smaller? Any success stories? By the way, my youngest is 5 and it's taken this long for me to get motivated to try SOMETHING.
  • ybnormal0711
    Options
    I have an 18 month old son and I am just now trying to get rid of that tummy as well. I see results!! I really feel like every day it goes down a tiny bit. Just watch what you eat and keep up the exercise!!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Everybody is different. I have such streched skin that it will never look normal again. The only way to really get rid of it is to get rid of body fat.
  • angelismom
    Options
    I just started doing something. I am trying to eat better (less fat and calories) and I am exercising 30 mins. a day. It might not sound like a lot but it is a lot more than I have ever done. I had my baby 4 months ago. I just started this a couple of days ago, so I really hope it works. Like I said this is more than I have ever done, so my body has to react to this somehow. Have you noticed any change at all?:smile:
  • breezysoul
    breezysoul Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I've done things off and on for the last five years, but truly have just started getting serious within the last couple of weeks. This site has helped to motivate me. I'm lucky to be fairly thin and I love my kids to death, but that tummy is something that makes me very self-conscious.
  • sumavv
    sumavv Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I really don't think there's any hope for my belly..its stretched so far out.:noway: .I wish there is some miracle cure to tighten my stomach..until then I guess I have to work@ it...good luck ladies..