My Story - Round Two

Options
I joined MFP in Jan. of this year to drop some lbs for my wedding. I hit my mini goal of 15lbs lost (150 lbs) rather quickly (within 2 months) and I was pretty happy with myself. I maintained that weight trough August and then the wedding planning started to get to me. I suppose in my mind I was saying to myself, "The dress fits so we don't want to lose any additional weight”. Slowly but surely I started to gain back about 5 lbs due to all the wedding stress and eating. I was married on 10/01/11 weighing 157 lbs (the dress still fit)....and then I went on my honeymoon to Hawaii...where I gained another 6lbs!!! I just got back from the Honeymoon on Monday weighed in at 163 and have already started to clean up my act. I'm looking forward to my next weigh in and I plan to lose even more weight! My goal this time around is 140 lbs, for an athlete who works out 5 times a week and is 5'5 I'd say that's a pretty reasonable goal.

I know I don’t have as much weight to lose as some of you but I still need support getting my life on track and I’d love to support you as well. Please invite me to be your friend and let’s start losing!