WEEK 6 - Jillian Michaels Killer Buns & Thighs**CLOSED GROUP

Options
Finishline-1-1.jpg

WOW!! JUST SPEECHLESS because it is Finally here!!! It seems like just yesterday we were getting started with Week 1 but now we are officially on to Week 6…I could not be more PROUD of Each and everyone of you! We have had Ups and Downs and we pushed one another to keep up the great work and even went harder with adding weights and also offering suggestion to how to make the workout better! You guys are truly amazing and you definitely know exactly what you want for your Lifestyle! I am sadden that soon this challenge will be ending BUT it won’t be the end for us…we will continue to motivate and inspire one another I have no doubt of that..One great thing is Jillian will be coming out with a New DVD in December so I hoping to partner up with you all again to tackle Killian… I will never forget this experience of course because now I have the HOTT Buns and Thighs as a reminder daily LOL…Also please post your results starting on Friday to THIS FORUM of your measurement and weight.( So our GG will have what we need to post our lovely chart) I will be posting Side/by Side of my results, thighs and buns from Week 1 til the end of this week. I am hoping that the change is huge…I know I feel like it is…Continue making a difference and being a success…I HEART YOU GUYS!!! LET’S FINISH STRONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

Replies

• smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Thanks for keeping us organized and on track. I'm happy with my results so far....but sad to see my buns get smaller, I think I lost more there than any where else!! ;-(
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    sniffle, sniffle :cry: this challenge is coming to an end & it makes me a little sad!! i have really enjoyed being a part of this challenge & i want to thank each & every one of you for all of your motivation, support & encouragement!! let's finish this last week STRONG!!!
  • MissDwood
    MissDwood Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Aw man I cant believe its almost over!! I have really enjoyed this challenge & I will keep this dvd in my weekly routine. But most of all I have enjoyed u guys!
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    Wow I can't believe its over already. I really enjoy doing this challenge with everyone and made some awesome new friends. Thanks Sexycook for putting this challenge together for everyone. Thanks GG for the phenomenal chart. Thanks everyone else for all the motivation, support and encouraging words. Can't wait for the new dvd and the new challenge. I will be satisfied with my results small or big because whatever my results are I am still one step closer to my goal.

Ya'll are a great group of friends.
  • ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Hard to believe we are already there. How very exciting to hear that she's coming out with a new video in Dec! Do you know what it's about yet?

Everyone here is so amazing for sticking with it! I did level 2 this morning since I felt I needed to do some different moves. I'm really feeling it and having a hard time still but it feels so good to finish. My knees are giving me lip still but I'm trying to be careful and keep good form. It's probably time for some new shoes. I've been really hard on these.
  • rachrach66
    rachrach66 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Im going to restart because I got so sidetracked and didnt even get in more than two weeks. My butt has got in gear and currently doing week 3 now!!
  • Luella70
    Luella70 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow! How time flies...I would have to keep going after the 6 weeks but great job ladies!!!
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    It is powerful to be able to gather together to do something healthy and positive. You ladies have just about made it and I just want to say YOU ALL ROCK IN MY BOOK! You all should pat yourselves on your backs. cheers :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    This has been the best group I have been a part of. Thats because we have had an awesome leader! Thanks Sexy Cook for not only starting this group but inspiring us all along the way. And a big thanks to you Golden Girl for an awesome chart. And everyone did so great sticking with it. Especially Level 2!!

I went shopping yesterday because its getting chilly here in Texas and all my pants are way too big. And I decided to try on a 5/6 just to see where I was at. And they fit!!:noway: And the are not even tight. I have not worn a 5/6 in about 20 years. This video has helped me tone, that's for sure.

Just completed Day 3 Level 3. Everyone have a great evening!:smile:
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    This has been the best group I have been a part of. Thats because we have had an awesome leader! Thanks Sexy Cook for not only starting this group but inspiring us all along the way. And a big thanks to you Golden Girl for an awesome chart. And everyone did so great sticking with it. Especially Level 2!!

I went shopping yesterday because its getting chilly here in Texas and all my pants are way too big. And I decided to try on a 5/6 just to see where I was at. And they fit!!:noway: And the are not even tight. I have not worn a 5/6 in about 20 years. This video has helped me tone, that's for sure.

Just completed Day 3 Level 3. Everyone have a great evening!:smile:

Wow:bigsmile: That is fabulous:flowerforyou: Awesome work!!!
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Wow we have finally made it:sad: :bigsmile: :sad: :flowerforyou: this group has been amazing! I mean from Sexycook putting it all together for us and our lovely GG showing us all of our hard work in numbers. This group had definitely kept me motivated, focused, and pushing and because of it I actually finished from start to finish:happy: I have met some new great friends because of this challenge and that is always a plus. Week 6 is here and let's finish strong ladies:laugh:
  • uniquemoves
    uniquemoves Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    :sad: Can't believe we are already in our final week.. i have really enjoyed giving and receiving support throughout this challenge.. i look forward to working with you all again when killian comes out with the next dvd :).. keep pushing forward with your goals ladies.. you guys are awesome!!! love ya!!:flowerforyou:
  • brnsgrsbody
    brnsgrsbody Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I have been hitting Jillian hard lately but I am sorry for not posting as much throughout this challenge. I have been focusing on getting the business together and getting my personal training certificate.
    I can't believe it's been six weeks already. I will continue to do this along with upper body weight, teaching Zumba and bootcamps.
    I hope some ladies will keep me in check....luv yall
  • QBee73
    QBee73 Posts: 53
    Options
    Can't believe this is the last week! Crazy fast. Hope everyone got the results they wanted.
  • susanjackson66
    Options
    Completed Day 4 Week 6 Level 3 tonight! I may get in another day over the weekend but if I don't. I got in my 4 at least. Will post weight and measurements soon. :smile:
  • cutmd
    cutmd Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    My thighs are so sore! They hurt when I walk! But I am going to push and do it again tomorrow cause I am going away for the weekend. I am swollen from muscle soreness so I am going to stick to cardio while away and take official measurements on Sunday. Probably not much difference number wise but I feel and look stronger.

What is everyone doing next? I'm thinking about lifting heavy 3x/week with 2 HIIT sessions/week for a good month

Am I the only dope trying to jump onto my feet like Jillian does at the end of the second camel? :laugh:
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    My thighs are so sore! They hurt when I walk! But I am going to push and do it again tomorrow cause I am going away for the weekend. I am swollen from muscle soreness so I am going to stick to cardio while away and take official measurements on Sunday. Probably not much difference number wise but I feel and look stronger.

What is everyone doing next? I'm thinking about lifting heavy 3x/week with 2 HIIT sessions/week for a good month

Am I the only dope trying to jump onto my feet like Jillian does at the end of the second camel? :laugh:

Yes you are...LOL... No way I try to jump up like that...but you are amazing with doing so!! Sounds like a great continuous plan you have going...My knees have been hurting major from this... Great job on getting it done!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I did Day 2 of Week 6 of Killian and boy honestly...I Love the level..but getting burnt on hearing and seeing Jillian...I am loving the change in my body cause Honey was little uptight when I said I am happy this the last week..He said it is definitely working and I should continue..UMMM he doesn't know jillian very well obviously!... I will tough this out and zone out and get my head in the game...I will definitely be taking my Side/By/Side this weekend and measurement tomorrow!! Continue pressing everyone!
  • brnsgrsbody
    brnsgrsbody Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I did Day 2 of Week 6 of Killian and boy honestly...I Love the level..but getting burnt on hearing and seeing Jillian...I am loving the change in my body cause Honey was little uptight when I said I am happy this the last week..He said it is definitely working and I should continue..UMMM he doesn't know jillian very well obviously!... I will tough this out and zone out and get my head in the game...I will definitely be taking my Side/By/Side this weekend and measurement tomorrow!! Continue pressing everyone!

I think continuing to alternate the levels around is an awesome idea. I plan on keeping Killian in my workout routine for sure. Level 1&2 on Mondays and Level 3 on Wednesdays. I am adding in some more Zumba classes soon so I at least want to be smaller (about 10 pounds) and still have a tight booty ;-)
  • susanjackson66
    Options

Yep you probably are:wink: I have thought about it but figured I would fall flat down and injure something!!:laugh: