Hello

Options
Trechechus
Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
Hi everyone,

I'm not even sure what the heck to write here, but a friend of mine recommended myfitnesspal, so here I am. This last year I lost about 20 pounds, and have finally made it from the "overweight" zone into the "normal" zone. I'm a lot happier with my body than I have been since I was about ten years old, but I still have a bit to lose, and those last few pounds are always the worst! My goal is to replace some of my remaining fat with muscle, so I'm working on some light cardio daily, which is how I lost the weight I already have.

So, with some light teasing from my boyfriend, and the support of awesome people, I'd really like to treat myself next summer to the first bikini I have ever worn in my life.

Support is definitely something useful, and having buddies who are going through the same thing you are is also a huge help. If anybody is interested in getting and giving support, please feel free to send me a request (or however it works on this site. I'm still trying to figure it our. :) )