Just joined

Options
Hi, I just joined 3 days ago and loving the site. Hoping to lose weight and feel great. I need to lose 50 pounds and keep it off. Looking forward to meeting lot132256.png
s of people who are like me

Replies

• need2bfit
    Options
    Hi, I just joined 3 days ago and loving the site. Hoping to lose weight and feel great. I need to lose 50 pounds and keep it off. Looking forward to meeting lot132256.png
    s of people who are like me
  • nanlorham
    Options
    Good luck - this is a great site with lots of great people!
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! I joined in Nov and had a goal of 52 pounds. I am one pound away from being to my half way point!!! Hang in there and don't ever give up. :happy:

Lynnie
  • phetzgetfit
    Options
    thanks for the encouragement. it does look like it's going to be a fun way to do this. congratulatios on your weight loss too. I'm a grandmother as well and it's one of the best parts of my life.
  • phetzgetfit
    Options
    that's so great that you've made it so far. I plan on making it too! thanks for your encouragement.
  • phetzgetfit
    Options
    it's funny. i know so little about posting that i just answered notes of encourgement that weren't for me.... but i'll take them anyway. Sorry. just learning.
  • kpgk
    kpgk Posts: 3
    Options
    hello i just joined 3 days ago love the site need to lose 60 pounds i will not give up so don't you...kpgk
  • need2bfit
    Options
    thanks . and lots of encouragement I will be needing it...
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck:flowerforyou:
  • flois
    flois Posts: 32
    Options
    Hi everyone, I've just joined and I need to lose loads, so you might see me here for a very long time!
    Still perserverance is the key isn't it!

I've just completed my first food diary and I was pleased with how I'd done - it was so easy and helpful. I could see straight away that I need to reduce the carbs as I seem to have some at every meal grrrr!

Good to meet y'all
    Flo that's me
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome to MFP, I just wanted to wish you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.
  • LOVELY1
    Options
    Hello Everyone!

I justed joined and I am really excited. I really am motivated and I am going to take it one day at a time. I plan on starting Monday but I am trying to plan ahead and get prepared with grocery, food diary, etc. I wish everyone the best of luck and I will chat with you soon!:bigsmile:
  • need2bfit
    Options
    Well my first week. It went ok I had a couple of bad days in there Like my birthday and I was sick for 2 days. still lost 2 pounds. Hopefully I keep losing.......