why cant i lose weight

Options
i want lose weight so bad but i just keep staying the same weight...i stoped drinking soda. i drink more water.i cut out meat.i exercise at least 4 times a week plus the house work i usualy do...

i want to be thin and just seems that i cant be thin...

Replies

• illeriya
    Options
    i want lose weight so bad but i just keep staying the same weight...i stoped drinking soda. i drink more water.i cut out meat.i exercise at least 4 times a week plus the house work i usualy do...

• astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Are you eating enough??
  • Natural
    Natural Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    i wouldn't know. can you think of any medical reasons. stress? is everything else in your life okay? have you been examined by a doctor?

are you tracking calories, eating healthier foods, getting enough rest? alcohol?
  • SHOPPINGDIVA
    Options
    i find cutting dinner and drinking a slim fast and a piece of fruit is helpful to me. dont give up......how much do you have to lose? Just asking you may have to adjust youre calorie intake maybe youre not eating enough and make sure to eat more frequently to stay satisfied..but choose healthy snacks, frujit, sugar free jello/pudding, pretzels..........and drink lots of water!
  • neurogirl
    neurogirl Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I would look into possible medical explanations. When I was 18 I bloated up over 80 pounds but was watching what I eat and exercising. It was ridiculous. Turns out it was a medical cause. Now I've lost about 50 of those pounds and just trying to work off the rest here. I would carefully look at what you're consuming, that you're actually consuming enough calories (because extremely cutting back actually makes us plateau or gain) and seek medical advice if necessary.
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options

are you using this website or did you just sign up? get your thyroid tested and other things with your doctor. track your food (all of it!) and your excercise. if you have a goal, you should be able to determine how much you will loose each week on this site. you have to maintain your food diary every day to see where you might be missing something. good luck, hope this helps!
  • MattySparky
    Options

why on earth would you cut out meat? Also, do you drink lots of juice?? Have a look at how many calories are in just one cup (250 ml) of orange juice... Water is the best thing to drink.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    You just started here this month. Be patient. And don't cut meats unless you are replaceing them with soy/nut products. You need protein.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,969 Member
    Options

why on earth would you cut out meat? Also, do you drink lots of juice?? Have a look at how many calories are in just one cup (250 ml) of orange juice... Water is the best thing to drink.

She's a vegetarian according to her profile. On that note, when you go to the doctor, have him/her refer you to a nutritionist to work with so you will have a good, balanced diet that will supply you with the nutrients your body needs and could be lacking if you avoid meat.

Stick with it. You can do it. :flowerforyou:
  • zoepane
    zoepane Posts: 209
    Options
    Ok so what are you eating in an average day????
    Are you eating all your calories?????
  • grasam7
    grasam7 Posts: 12
    Options
    Are you checking your sodium intake? I was shocked when I looked at my nutrition report. That could be retaining water for you. The greatest thing about this website is the awareness I have gained about what I am putting in my body.

118017.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • illeriya
    Options
    im vegetarian...i eat enough or at least i think i do...ive been tested for thyroid 4 times...ive had problems with weight since i hit puberty then when i was 15 i started losing it and since i had my baby no weight loss..but whats weird is when i am pregnant the first 4 months i have rapid weight loss...i try and avoid salt and no junk food...errrr frustrating