trying this for the first time!

Options
I was looking for something like this site! Its so tedious to keep track of calories on a piece of paper and not know how many calories are in a cup of tim hortons coffee. I want to lose the weight before the summer and just be confident in myself. hopefully i wont have to cover my body up this summer too, and my thighs wont rub against each other :tongue:

good luck to everyone!

ps. does anyone out there hate being short (5' 2") and fat, it really makes me feel unattractive:grumble:

Replies

• tysonteel
    Options
    I was looking for something like this site! Its so tedious to keep track of calories on a piece of paper and not know how many calories are in a cup of tim hortons coffee. I want to lose the weight before the summer and just be confident in myself. hopefully i wont have to cover my body up this summer too, and my thighs wont rub against each other :tongue:

good luck to everyone!

ps. does anyone out there hate being short (5' 2") and fat, it really makes me feel unattractive:grumble:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!!

This site and the tools on it make it very easy to keep track of your exercise and calories. I think you will reach your goal with no problem!!:wink:

The people here will help! :flowerforyou:

Good luck!
    -Tami
  • Natural
    Natural Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome.

i too didn't want to keep track on the computer because it takes too much time, but this site is great.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! I hope you have great success here!:flowerforyou:
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Welcome here :flowerforyou:
  • flois
    flois Posts: 32
    Options
    Hi

I've just joined too and found the site really helpful and easy to used. Its spurred me on to take this seriously and make a difference this summer too.

Hot weather ? Bring it on!
  • msujdak
    msujdak Posts: 141
    Options
    Welcome!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome to MFP, I just wanted to wish you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.