Progress pictures...down 91lbs since January 2011!

Options
I have just finished up a 6 week weight loss challenge with a group of friends that I live around. And after letting them post my before and after pictures to everyone that was in the competition I thought, why not share those with my MFP friends too! But for you guys I thought I would add my BEFORE picture too so you all can see how far I have come (I don't have a picture of me at my real starting weight of 272lbs, so my BEFORE is after I had lost my first 12lbs.)
In the Weight loss challenge, I came in 5th place by losing a percentage of 9.4% of my body weight (18lbs) in 6 weeks. When I hopped on the scale yesterday and did the math, what I had lost in the last week brought my overall total to 91lbs!!!! Even though I didn't win the competition, I was so proud of my self for what I have accomplished so far! I didn't want to post any before and afters until I reached my 100lbs goal, which is only 9lbs away!! But after seeing my pictures I just wanted to finally share with all of you! I am so close to my goal weight, I never thought i would be this close to reaching it. Thank you MFP for helping me along the way.

janfront.jpg Jan. 259lbs
6weekchallengesept8th1.jpg Sept. 200lbs
6weekchallengeoct18th1.jpg Oct. 181lbs

Replies

• Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Amazing Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • tyadrake
    tyadrake Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    What you have accomplished takes such hard work and dedication! Way to go! You look amazing!
  • JGlascock21
    Options
    Thank You so much!
  • unicornassassin
    unicornassassin Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • flabwillbefab
    Options
    WOW, SIMPLY AMAZING !! WAY TO GO!! TRUE MOTIVATION!!!!!!!
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look so awesome, way to go!
  • haylo817
    haylo817 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! So inspiring. Thank you so much!
  • Mommyof3CrazyBoys
    Mommyof3CrazyBoys Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Congrats and way to go!! I hope to reach my goal sometime by September of next year. I just need to stay on track. Any good suggestions on staying on track?
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congrats on your success!
  • vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I actually said out loud "wow!!!"

great job, congrats on the success!
  • cgd67
    cgd67 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look younger. Congrats and keep it going
  • misti17
    misti17 Posts: 106
    Options
    Wow!! Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!! And love the new haircut!!!!!! It's perfect for your face! Good Job!
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! You look awesome! Congratulations to you...that is a huge accomplishment! You go girl!
  • rosaidamiddleton
    rosaidamiddleton Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You look really good. Congrats!!!
    Awesome!
  • jlc1243
    jlc1243 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    great work. Congrats to you!
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Congatuations! You look amazing!! There's even a massive difference in the loss of 18lbs
  • JGlascock21
    Options
    Congrats and way to go!! I hope to reach my goal sometime by September of next year. I just need to stay on track. Any good suggestions on staying on track?

Thank you! Staying on track is a really good question. What has helped me stay on track was just always tracking everything in to my fitness pal. I needed to have that one thing to hold me accountable for what i was doing and putting it down somewhere everyday has helped. I have also set little mini milestones to reach, like my haircut. I told my husband once I reached the "ONEderlands" I was getting a new haircut! It was just setting little things like that helped me reach certain spots in my progress.

Thank you EVERYONE for you comments!
  • moodymarble
    moodymarble Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Wow! You do look absolutely amazing! Great work, keep it up!
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Wow......amazing!!! You are a true inspiration!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!