I've lost 92 lbs and I haven't stepped one foot in a gym..

Options

Replies

• candiblnd
    candiblnd Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats and keep up the good work!!
  • AloyMomNwife
    AloyMomNwife Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I can't believe that's the same person in the profile pic!! You have changed so much it's incredible!! You look AMAZING!! I hope I can have similar success someday.
  • nygiantschick
    nygiantschick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Amazing job...you are the hot mom now ms. thang....congrats. I did the same thing 92 pounds and never hit the gym...NO excuses when you can just give it 1/2 hour to an hour in the living room right?
  • mznikab
    mznikab Posts: 36
    Options
    More Power to Ya!!!...What an inspiration you are...Congraulations
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Good for you finding a way to make it work despite your rough schedule. Many people would just simply use that as an excuse but you've chosen to conquer it, that's terrific!!
  • sabcooke
    sabcooke Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Good on you shows hard work and determiantion does pay off:)
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    awesome!!! you definitely look at LOT younger and full of energy!

nice dedication!
  • mistiesnshn77
    mistiesnshn77 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You are an inspiration!
  • lupa01
    lupa01 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look absolutely FANTASTIC!!
  • bandwifey
    Options
    I ususally don't reply to posts but I just had to on this! YOU GO GIRL! You are proof that you don't have to go to a gym. I don't go to a gym either....not bc I don't have time. I don't go because I'm cheap and don't want to spend the $$$! There are so many things you can do without going to the gym...and you can still be successful at weight loss. About 3 years ago I lost 60 pds by walking in parks, doing exercise videos, getting on my "mini" elliptical (you can stand or sit while doing it) and watching cals/portions. It took me almost a year to do it, but I did it! Unfortunately, bc of a stressful job, I gained 30 of it back a yr. ago and now i'm working on getting it off again. So far, i've lost 20 pds in 3 months w/o a gym(my ticker doesn't show correct amnt bc i lost 4 pds before joining). I know that may not sound like much these days (with shows like the Biggest Loser being shown), but i'm only 5 feet tall and believe me 20 pds gone shows on my frame!

Again...GO GIRL!

9146417.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jsteinberg87
    jsteinberg87 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You are a wonderful inspiration!
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I am a workout from home person too. For me it is easier on my finances due, to large student loans, and is convenient as far as time is concerned.
  • jem728
    jem728 Posts: 88
    Options
    Awesome job. You look fabulous!!! Btw - I voted for you. I hope you win.
  • normh545
    normh545 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    what a change, spot on well done
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Holy Smoken Hot!! WTG !
  • JenGranzow
    JenGranzow Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Isn't she amazing? Steph is an enormous source of inspiration for me. Check out the link in her ticker! Wow, wow, wow.
  • Gwendalyne
    Gwendalyne Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Hard work and no excuses paid off :)
  • ivy2009
    ivy2009 Posts: 75
    Options
    You rock!
  • nickiLee07
    nickiLee07 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look great! Congrats! I do not have a gym membership either, you are a great inspiration!
  • Steph62002
    Options
    Thank you everyone, your kind words really mean a lot!
    I'm always happy to help with new snack ideas, tips and tricks. Send me a friend request and I will do what I can to help!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!