Olive Garden

Options
2»

Replies

• ortizSL
    Options
    Grilled chicken with steam veggies from the kids menu. Sald with no dressing or cheese
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    I usually get the lunch fettucine alfredo but I ask for the sauce on the side and then just poor a little on the noodles. I usually eat one breadstick.
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I hear you can request the salad without the dressing.

You can also order the salad with either low fat or low calorie dressing - I don't remember which it is - maybe both.
  • hozik
    hozik Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Check out the nutrition facts on their website. In addition to the listings above, the mussels appetizer is low cal/fat and regionally they sometimes have a low fat seafood option, too.
  • alwayssavingme
    Options
    You can get soup and salad. I get the Zuppa Toscana it has 170 calories per 8oz...also the minastrone soup is a vegetable soup is low as well. Anything else on that menu is pretty much awful as far as the nutrition goes.
  • LJGmom
    LJGmom Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Aren't you supposed to load up on carbs before a meet? Our coach always had a spaghetti feed at his house the night before big meets....
  • fordster99
    fordster99 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I heard they do have grilled talapia but I am not sure. I usually order the soup, salad and breadsticks. I sometimes will eat one breadstick but I try not to eat any. I ask for my salad without the dressing or cheese and get a low fat dressing on the side. I will eat a serving of the zuppa tuscana. I try to eat as much salad as possible so by the time I get my soup, I am not hungry. Good luck. I know how difficult it can be.
  • meowow
    meowow Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    their minestrone soup is what I get! It's vegetarian and low fat. And get their salad without cheese and dressing on the side! I love the Olive Garden and miss it immensely
  • runner_girl_120
    Options
    Thanks everyone! These are great suggestions. I think I'll go with the venetian chicken and eat some healthy carb later! I just don't want to eat anything my body isn't used to the night before a race-and high fat/sodium would def. cause me some problems.
  • anetap2000
    anetap2000 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I hear they have lettuce...
    lol .The only thing which is low calorie is Venetian Apricot Chicken. it's good! And I love Minnestrone soup