Are you a Bob Harper fan?

Options
Jade_Butterfly
Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
Bob Harper, 46, (The Biggest Loser is on NBC Tuesdays at 8 P.M. Find his Smart Weight Loss Formula in stores) shares the 25 things you don't know about him with Us Weekly.

1. I have to chew gum when I work out.

2. I talk to my dog, Karl, and I'm waiting for him to talk back one day.

3. I talk to myself, but I don't answer back.

4. I can't stand driving a dirty car.

5. I'm a huge Howard Stern fan.

6. I love riding motorcycles.

7. I think of Jaws every single time I get in the ocean.

8. I always need to have a camera with me.

9. I'm obsessed with Instagram, an iPhone app.

10. I love 1stdibs.com. Furniture is a passion of mine.

11. I have my own personal trainer, and he kills me!

12. I once left my wallet at home before going to the airport and talked my way onto the plane without ID.

13. I'm a member of the New York Times Wine Club.

14. I actually take my own supplements, eat Quaker oatmeal and do my own workout DVDs.

15. Paris is my favorite place in the world.

16. I watched the Lord of the Rings trilogy so many times, my friends were convinced I was going to turn into a hobbit.

17. Julia Roberts once gave me a flower arrangement that couldn't fit in my car.

18. I love to burn incense.

19. I sleep with my watch on. I always need to know the time.

20. I hate snakes!

21. I'm color-blind.

22. I went on tour with Melissa Etheridge.

23. If I don't work out at least six days a week, I'm not the happiest person to be around.

24. One of the best books I've read in years is Patti Smith's Just Kids.

25. I love getting tattoos, but hate the way they feel. Ouch!

Replies

• NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    I'm not exactly a "fan" of his. But this was an interesting read, his 25 facts were actually interesting to know about. Sometimes you see similar articles about stars etc, and its like "I like chicken" and your like...ooook...that was so not magazine article worthy! lol. Kinda nice to know he seems way more complex that he comes off on TV....AND I also like to chew gum while I work out. Helps my mouth from getting dry. LOL
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I'm def a fan... HE IS SO HOT!!
  • voluptuous_veggie
    voluptuous_veggie Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Before I moved to Wisconsin, I used to take his spin class every weekend at my old gym. He's a super nice guy, it's hard to not be a fan of someone who is so genuinely cool!
  • write2sonya
    write2sonya Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I love him...def a hottie !!! I also find # 11 to be very interesting!
  • lexximan
    lexximan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    ALL the good ones are gay... by good I mean FINE!!!
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    after watching him ride that mechanical bull last night on biggest loser - ummmm, yeah. more than a fan. he joined me and my battery-powered friend in the shower last night.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    oops. must've gotten too excited! double post!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    Before I moved to Wisconsin, I used to take his spin class every weekend at my old gym. He's a super nice guy, it's hard to not be a fan of someone who is so genuinely cool!

Now that truly would be a lot of fun. . . thank you for sharing. . I loved watching the show last night and he went home with the gal for a week and made her train while visiting her family . . . but hey. . awesomeness, because she lost 14 lbs.:smile:
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    after watching him ride that mechanical bull last night on biggest loser - ummmm, yeah. more than a fan. he joined me and my battery-powered friend in the shower last night.

Mamasoon...you ROCK! :laugh:
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    yes, I am, and this is pretty darn cool! =)
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options

Gosh ya. . that was great. . and then he told her that he would be taking it out on her in the gym. . .
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this...I am a FAN all the way!!!!!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options

:laugh: :laugh:

Ok...all of you fans. Clear this up for me....isn't he gay?
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options

If he is that's news to me!
  • voluptuous_veggie
    Options

Yes. His partner (now ex-partner) and him used to come to the spin class together.
  • Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    Options

****_eating_grin.jpg
  • FunRun08
    FunRun08 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I don't watch BL but I go to his site to get new ideas for the workout classes i teach.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options

Yes. His partner (now ex-partner) and him used to come to the spin class together.

I thought so, it just doesn't seem like this is really out there for people to know. I do know quite a lot of women who would be willing to try to bring him over to the other side. LOL
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options

Oh freaking wow. . Thanks hon. . I would of had no idea~! Thanks for that clarification:smile:
  • voluptuous_veggie
    Options

Oh freaking wow. . Thanks hon. . I would of had no idea~! Thanks for that clarification:smile:

Ummm.....it's pretty obvious. Have you ever seen him or watched his show? Even for like, 30 seconds?