Hi another newbie here

Options
Hi everyone, I've just joined and I need to lose loads, so you might see me here for a very long time!
Still perserverance is the key isn't it!

I've just completed my first food diary and I was pleased with how I'd done - I kept to below the recommended calories for the day. The form it was so easy and helpful. I could see straight away that I need to reduce carbs as I seem to have some at every meal grrrr!

Good to meet y'all
Flo that's me

Replies

• flois
    flois Posts: 32
    Options
    Hi everyone, I've just joined and I need to lose loads, so you might see me here for a very long time!
    Still perserverance is the key isn't it!

I've just completed my first food diary and I was pleased with how I'd done - I kept to below the recommended calories for the day. The form it was so easy and helpful. I could see straight away that I need to reduce carbs as I seem to have some at every meal grrrr!

Good to meet y'all
    Flo that's me
  • PolarQueen
    Options
    Welcome. Here is your first assignment. Not. :laugh:

I have found this link very helpful.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again

This site ROCKS! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome! Use the food and exercise diary and you will lose the weight...good luck!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome to MFP, I just wanted to wish you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Good luck! And carbs at every meal are not bad. If you are going over then maybe eat less carbs at each meal but carbs help fuel and keep us full too! Glad to have you! Welcome!:flowerforyou: I too have loads to lose and I'll be here with you all the way!:drinker:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • flois
    flois Posts: 32
    Options
    Thank you so much for your welcome and encouragement.

And congratulations on your loss. Well done and keep going.

Flo