Christina Aguilera

Options
Okay, so this may sound a bit on the b1tchy side, so feel free to shoot me down, but...

Christina Aguilera - I read in a magazine that she is 5'2" tall, currently a size 12-14....but ONLY weighs 9 stone 4lbs? (or 130lbs or 58.9kg)

http://www.heatworld.com/Star-Style/2011/10/Christina-Aguilera--hotter-then-or-now/

Really? Someone is lying?

I am also 5'2" tall, but when I was 9 stone 4lbs I looked SLIM - in fact, if I can get to that weight in terms of target, I would be VERY happy :smile: ....and a size 10!

I honestly think she is much heavier than that. I know the camera adds lbs, but she looks like how I looked when I was at my biggest - and that definitely AIN'T only 9 stone 4lbs (add another 3 stone 3lbs, size 16 :blushing: )

She has been told to lose 10lbs, but she is refusing, saying that she loves her food, and hates exercise.

On the one hand, I would say, "Go girl! Stick to your guns and stick two fingers up at your slimy media bosses" - but on the other hand, I think that's so not good at all: I had the same attitude and look where THAT got me. Was it worth it? Hell, NO. Overweight, unhappy with my figure, and working damn hard to lose the excess weight, and claw back my previous 9 stone 4lbs figure.

Replies

• DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    :heart: Xtina
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    She looks like a normal person now, I have to say WTG Kelly Osbourne though XD
  • Biggipooh
    Biggipooh Posts: 350
    Options
    My guess is, she weighs beetween 150 and 160 pounds. But she still looks good.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    :heart: Xtina

Same.
  • CindiBryce
    Options
    Different people have varying frames and carry their weight differently. I am currently 5'3, lighter than what people speculate her current weight to be, and wear close to the same size in jeans.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    She looked better before. As she still wears those skin tight jobs like she was skinny and it ends up blobbing up.

She needs some HITT. And when I mean hitt, I mean hit with the common sense bat
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    She looks plastic and a bit trashy to me, but that has nothing to do with her weight. Still, it takes some courage for a person whose job is to look hot to say "Screw you. I'll eat what I want."
  • couponfun
    couponfun Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I say more power to her, as long as her doctor says she's healthy. She just had a kid and didn't she go through a divorce? She's still beautiful and a voice to die for.
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    I saw a pick of her not to long ago and it was a bad one she looked like a slob.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    it isn't so much the weight

but the fact she got it from drinking so much

she looks wrong, and unhappy.
  • mrsvatitagain
    mrsvatitagain Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I think its safe to say NONE OF US look the same as we did 12 years ago and her 12 years ago made her a teenager. She isnt suppose to still look like a teenager. I think she looks great as the women she is right now.
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    That girl has one amazing voice and could out sing just about everyone who is on the charts today. As for her weight, I just feel bad for her....I can't imagine having thousands of people scrutinizing me every single day or having people actually make their living scrutinizing me every single day.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Im sure if she scrapped that 50 pounds of make up off her face that shes always wearing she would look much slimmer
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Im sure if she scrapped that 50 pounds of make up off her face that shes always wearing she would look much slimmer

there's a bit
    It looks cartoonish.
  • CrzyAte
    CrzyAte Posts: 55
    Options
    I am 5'3 n my sis in law is 5'2 I weigh about 40 lbs more than her and she looks 60 lbs heavier than me. When I was 145 I wore a size 13. Different builds carry the weight differently I guess.
  • Booboo78
    Booboo78 Posts: 169
    Options
    I agree with many of the comments here that her voice is absolutely amazing and second to none, such a beautiful gift she has there!

And really in an ideal world, it shouldn't matter whether someone puts on weight or not, they are still the same person with the same personality and qualities inside. Just wished we live in an ideal world :frown:

However....I'm just simply not convinced that she is only 130lbs/9 stone 4lbs....I'm just curious as to why the need to distort the truth? I suppose what I'm trying to say is, if she doesn't care anyway, and the media seem insistent on pushing the issue onto the public, why not just get it over with and be honest about the true weight.

Is there some kind of denial going on? On her part? Or someone else's?
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2"-5'3", 130 pounds and.... Size 5-7. But I am pretty muscular. That photo looks more like how I'd look around 150.
  • allie864
    allie864 Posts: 298
    Options
    Different people have varying frames and carry their weight differently. I am currently 5'3, lighter than what people speculate her current weight to be, and wear close to the same size in jeans.
    Exactly. :)
  • keiraev
    keiraev Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Was pretty shocked when I saw this picture I have to say

alg_aguilera_osbourne.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2011/10/17/2011-10-17_kelly_osbourne_slams_archnemesis_christina_aguilera_for_weight_gain_i_was_never_.html

BUT Kelly Osborne is a ***** for saying that. Christina may have gained weight but Kelly will always be ugly and irritating no matter how thin she gets.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    It's a shame that a person has to suffer the judgement of others at all. I guess people feel that because a person is famous, it's okay to point out their shortcomings.

I would rather hear something positive today.

While I don't own a CD of hers or even particularly care for pop music, I think she has a beautiful voice.