The most amazing NSV EVER.

Options
So last night my boyfriend invited me out to the bar with one of his friends to celebrate my new job that I got yesterday, but I was tired and had a headache so I declined. I woke up when they got back and they continued to hang out at our house. I love my sleep and haven't had much lately so to be honest I was a little annoyed, I HATE being woken up and they were being kind of loud so while I was laying there I was pretty grumpy.

fast forward....I dozed off and then woke up again to them talking. I was REALLY getting annoyed and wanted to come out and ask them to please quiet down (I have to work the next day) when I catch a few things that were being said... ABOUT ME!

I hear my boyfriend telling jay about how I am religious about my Insanity workouts, and how he admires me so much because I do it no matter what. He proceeded to tell him about how I wake up early even before my morning shifts and get it done and how he can't even get out of bed till waaaay later. Jay then said how my legs are stronger than his and he was jealous, plus they look good. He also said how if he did a workout like insanity that he "might actually die," to which my boyfriend agreed that the workouts are way tough and that he did some of month one and quit while I proceeded to do the entire program and that he thought that was awesome.

It made me feel SO FREAKING GOOD! I can't even explain how great it made me feel, not only because its weird to hear your guy brag about you to his guy friend, but also because there are some days that I feel like he gets annoyed by my wrking out. He said before its annoying to hear Shaun T for an hour (which I understand) but listening to him brag about me totally made me SO SO SO SO SO HAPPY!!!!:love:

So my eavesdropping paid off, I didn't yell at them to be quiet, and I woke up with a huge smile and he has no clue why. :)

Replies

• shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    That is AMAZING on so many levels! First of all, he obviously realizes what hard work you're putting in. Additionally, he loves you so much that he basically is bragging... for you! He must feel like the luckiest man in the world :) And he sure is lucky to have you!!
  • aspencer122
    aspencer122 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    That is great. WOW I hope to have my wife talk about me like that as soon as I finally finish! Great job you total deserve it.
  • littlemayo
    Options
    Been having a hard time losing weight and i have tried everything nothings worked so i am giving this a try!! HOPING this will be what works for me!
  • timanda2
    timanda2 Posts: 149
    Options
    so cool!
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    That is great and so very sweet. Your doing a great job, I'm sure it shows. :flowerforyou:
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    So last night my boyfriend invited me out to the bar with one of his friends to celebrate my new job that I got yesterday, but I was tired and had a headache so I declined. I woke up when they got back and they continued to hang out at our house. I love my sleep and haven't had much lately so to be honest I was a little annoyed, I HATE being woken up and they were being kind of loud so while I was laying there I was pretty grumpy.

fast forward....I dozed off and then woke up again to them talking. I was REALLY getting annoyed and wanted to come out and ask them to please quiet down (I have to work the next day) when I catch a few things that were being said... ABOUT ME!

I hear my boyfriend telling jay about how I am religious about my Insanity workouts, and how he admires me so much because I do it no matter what. He proceeded to tell him about how I wake up early even before my morning shifts and get it done and how he can't even get out of bed till waaaay later. Jay then said how my legs are stronger than his and he was jealous, plus they look good. He also said how if he did a workout like insanity that he "might actually die," to which my boyfriend agreed that the workouts are way tough and that he did some of month one and quit while I proceeded to do the entire program and that he thought that was awesome.

It made me feel SO FREAKING GOOD! I can't even explain how great it made me feel, not only because its weird to hear your guy brag about you to his guy friend, but also because there are some days that I feel like he gets annoyed by my wrking out. He said before its annoying to hear Shaun T for an hour (which I understand) but listening to him brag about me totally made me SO SO SO SO SO HAPPY!!!!:love:

So my eavesdropping paid off, I didn't yell at them to be quiet, and I woke up with a huge smile and he has no clue why. :)

My husband said the same thing about P90x! haha! He used to say that Tony Horton was SUPER annoying! LOL - he would make fun of Tony! He would always say "I hate it - but I LOVE it!" haha

Great job though! That would make me feel so great too!
  • SunshineAndLove
    SunshineAndLove Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    That is so amazingly fantastic, you've obviously earned his praise!!

Well done, you're awesome :-)
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome Katie. He is obviously very proud of you, as am I. You are such an inspiration to us all. Keep up the good work.
  • Shizzman
    Shizzman Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Awwww glad you had such an awesome start to your day!
  • JatieKo621
    JatieKo621 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Thank you all!!! It definitely made me very very happy, and also comments like those keep my motivation up! I wish I could have recorded it, I would play it back every time that I am down or maybe just not wanting to work out lol!