Too many bad days...

Options
okay! I don't know what to do. Lately I have had soo many bad days at work. I have done my best to not let it ruin my diet. I've been taking bubble baths, watching my favorite shows, working out etc... my resistance has worn out... I want pizza and lots of it and then either win the lottery or quit my job and live on the street.

Replies

• amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    okay! I don't know what to do. Lately I have had soo many bad days at work. I have done my best to not let it ruin my diet. I've been taking bubble baths, watching my favorite shows, working out etc... my resistance has worn out... I want pizza and lots of it and then either win the lottery or quit my job and live on the street.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Okay...deep breath....:laugh:

You're not too far from your goal so no giving up now! :drinker:

Keep up with the distractions, but since mfp isn't about "dieting" but life changes don't beat yourself up if you slip up.

We all do, but gotta get back on that horse! :smile:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry you're having such rough times. *hugs*
  • meanness67
    meanness67 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Treat yourself to a night out Friday, then start back in on Saturday. Exercise defeats stress!!:flowerforyou:
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Thank you... I needed good advice and kind words/ hugs from friends... I am grateful for my MFP friends/family. :flowerforyou:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options

I totally feel you! My week ( or 2) have been horrible at work. I have been doing the Biggest Loser Weight Loss Yoga DVD almost everynight......trust me...it really seems to help with the stress....Hang in there, it will only get better. :flowerforyou: At least that is what I'm hoping for here. :wink: