Thread for 5.2" to 5.4" women please

Options

Replies

• ramimeas92687
    Options
    5'3 add me!!!
  • Cathystritt
    Options
    5.2" here. Have lost over 20 lbs since I began my diet. Great thing about being short: You don't have to lose as much weight to go down in clothes size. 10 lbs and I'm down into the next size of clothes. My friends who are taller have to lose more weight to lose a dress size in clothes. On flip side . . . if I gain 10 lbs -- I'm in a bigger size.
  • aimeelouwhite
    aimeelouwhite Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Yay for everyone... omg I feel so fat amongst some of you lol! Shall we all check in regularly or do the friendy thing?? PS I'm from NZ
  • judkinsjenny
    Options
    Should I be a really big idiot and start being super mean and bully you all say "well what wrong with me? im 5'7, you cant discriminate, thats against the rules! whats wrong with me? bla bla bla" its the same thing . lol just stilil mad about that thread yesterday when that poor girl got attacked for wanting to be friends with other people like her. lol. piece out, shorties!
  • allison_joan
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and looking to lose about 15 pounds, add me if you'd like!
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 feet even.....have lost 21 pounds....would like to lose another 19 pounds....but could settle for 15....
  • Kimmy546
    Kimmy546 Posts: 102
    Options
    5'2 and 3/4 so I round up to 5'3" =)
  • crystalavery
    crystalavery Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11....do I count? LOL.....:laugh:
  • aimeelouwhite
    aimeelouwhite Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    lol...didn't see the thread...but I am soooooo jealous of your height! even stilettos at risk of breaking ones neck won't do that for me!
    lol - was replying to the 5.7" poster!
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    piece out, shorties!

Excuse me....but it's PETITE!!!! :laugh:
  • judkinsjenny
    Options
    LOL my sister in law is short and hubby calls her shortie.
  • judkinsjenny
    Options
    LOL im jelous of you cuz you are tiny and your hubby can pick you up. mine would probly pop his you know whats off if he picked me up! LOL at least if you are a bit chubby your still light enough to lift. but with me i have to anorexic to be lifted !! haha. and if i wear heels im as tall as the hubby!
  • kater8er
    kater8er Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I always wanted to be tall, growing up...Now I'm glad that I'm little :)
  • KendraElmendorf
    KendraElmendorf Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    5'1 3/8" But they count it as 5'2" for me :)
  • someonelikemyself
    Options
    5'4 AND PROUDDDDDDDDD i love my height makes me feel tiny sometimes
  • tracyolson23
    tracyolson23 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" woohoo! Add me too!
  • ASUAlumniMamaof2
    Options
    5'2 here! Feel free to add me. Can use all the support I can get and dish out the support as well!
  • LovesNoodles
    Options
    I'm 5 ft 3.5!!!

shorties!!! add me! :D
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3' and loving it...but I love my stilettos because I feel like the big person for a change!!!! Add me if you like
  • Cakepiebeer
    Options
    You're killing me...