Hello, I'm New Here!

Options
My name is Thea and I'm new to My Fitness Pal. I like this program. I've been using it for a few days now. It's easy to use and there isn't a bunch of confusing stuff on this site like other sites I've been a member of. Even the meal planner is much easire to use. Anyway, I am 42 years old and have five grown children and five grandchildren, one of which I babysit often. I have her tonight as I write this. I live in Pan Handle Texas, in a very small town. Not much here for fun or fitness, so it's been especially hard to get into routine since my family and I moved her a year ago. Anyway, I just thought I'd say hello to anyone who wants to answer.

Thea

Replies

• lilmogirl
    Options
    My name is Thea and I'm new to My Fitness Pal. I like this program. I've been using it for a few days now. It's easy to use and there isn't a bunch of confusing stuff on this site like other sites I've been a member of. Even the meal planner is much easire to use. Anyway, I am 42 years old and have five grown children and five grandchildren, one of which I babysit often. I have her tonight as I write this. I live in Pan Handle Texas, in a very small town. Not much here for fun or fitness, so it's been especially hard to get into routine since my family and I moved her a year ago. Anyway, I just thought I'd say hello to anyone who wants to answer.

Thea
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Thea welcome to MFP! You will love it here! Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • sunflower8926
    sunflower8926 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome:drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome to MFP, I just wanted to wish you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.