Faces of fear at a haunted house....

Options
13»

Replies

• immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    There's a whole site of these pix... I could be here for days!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nightmaresfearfactory/
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    hehe this gave me the giggles. Thanks!
  • benodie
    benodie Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    lol funny!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Dragongrl
    Dragongrl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this! I laughed so hard I cryed. I too would like to see what they are looking at. I love scary ****.
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    am i the only one who noticed on the last set of pictures...(the one where they guy is standing in front of the girls holding them back), the girl in the very back is holding a shoe? is that her form of protection? hahahahaha

i love this post ♥ it totally made my day :laugh:

At least he's a gentleman :laugh:

I agree, at least he's a gentleman, unlike the dude in the first set of pictures that is hiding behind his girl :huh:
  • NemesisJRM
    NemesisJRM Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    am i the only one who is thinking, wtf are they looking/screaming at ?
    They just saw Tony Horton with Jillian Michaels sitting down to a bargain bucket of KFC with a huge side of coleslaw :laugh:

LMAO!
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    So funny now I wish I knee what freaked them.so much at the particular moment in the haunted place lol
  • Dragongrl
    Dragongrl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    BUMP. Still laughing...!!!
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Haha good post
  • beckamelia1
    Options
    I think they have all just seen what they will look like in a couple of years time!!! lol
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    This is a haunted house in niagara falls Ontario called nightmares fear factory.
    Apparently they offer a 'chicken' card if you can't complete it and
    Get a free pass for next time. Seems to have generated a lot of interest with their marketing strategy..
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Ive worked one night at a haunted house. Honestly, was one of the most fun things Ive ever done. I love haunted houses, hate scary movies. Movies are all about your imagination, what could be around the corner. Haunted houses are about adrenline and fight or flight. Im a black belt, and that surge of being ready to possibly have to defend myself id exhilerating
  • cairns19
    Options
    Hilarious...I wish I could see what they were seeing!!