making fun of .....

Options
:laugh: to everyone who replied to lind4 about the rotten sister who made fun of her, that was me and you got the wrong impression!i made fun of her because she's been on this site for a long time and not introduced herself. called her chicken actually. we ,along with our other sister have always been and will always be best friends.she's the one who told me about this site in the first place. besides, i have 75lbs to lose and she has mucccchhhh less.i support her in her endeavor to lose and she supports me in mine.she's a good kid,she is! now linda,stop laughing!!!!!!! love,suz:blushing:

Replies

• suevittorioso
    Options
    :laugh: to everyone who replied to lind4 about the rotten sister who made fun of her, that was me and you got the wrong impression!i made fun of her because she's been on this site for a long time and not introduced herself. called her chicken actually. we ,along with our other sister have always been and will always be best friends.she's the one who told me about this site in the first place. besides, i have 75lbs to lose and she has mucccchhhh less.i support her in her endeavor to lose and she supports me in mine.she's a good kid,she is! now linda,stop laughing!!!!!!! love,suz:blushing:
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    LOL ohhh sorry! We all *took up* for her against the big mean sister LOL
    =oP
    I'm glad you're supportive and that you two can do this together! hehe! :happy: