100 lbs to go! And I am on the right track!

Today I decided to go back to the gym, and I ran across this site looking for a calorie counter online, and I am so glad I did, the resources are great! the one thing that I am going to enjoy the most is the food area, I love the fact that I can just type in what I had and it tells me all the facts! (before I would slack on the food diary because it seems to much work)

So I am feeling confident that I will hit my goal of losing 100 lbs in a year!

Looking forward to making friends and being a part of a support group!!

Lisa :flowerforyou:

Replies

• rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Welcome and here's to confidence!!!!
  • If you have a smart phone there is an app too! there is a barcode scanner on the phone app and it is awesome! a real life saver
  • PeaceLuvVeggies
    PeaceLuvVeggies Posts: 375 Member
    Welcome! =) And good luck on your journey!
  • Welcome, I have right at 100 to lose as well, friend me if you would like, we could encourage each other and keep each other honest :)
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    You're in the right place! June 16 I joined the gym and signed up here. Today, I'm down 45 pounds and I'm actually becoming a gymrat :)
  • natika33
    natika33 Posts: 154 Member
    Welcome to MFP! I've tried many a time to lose weight before, but didn't have much success till trying MFP. Seeing your calorie counts in black and white really helps. The hints and tips and support from other people is an even bigger bonus. Good luck to you!