I forgot to tell you all!

Options
Well, first of all yesterday I started orientation for a new job and they ordered pizza for lunch, man was I tempted but I was able to resist, and I'm glad I did because when I weighed myself this morning I was 199.8! I made it under the 200s!!!! Now I just hope I can resist the pizza tomorrow! I will be taking pics tomorrow of myself at 199 and put them on my profile so you can compare when I started at 212 to now.
The next goal is to make it to 195, hopefully by the end of the month.

Replies

• XiaoRuRu
    Options
    YEAH! Good job! I can never resist pizza. I admire your devotion.
  • felicityksr
    felicityksr Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    You reached Onederland!! Congratulations!!
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Well done, I'm a bloody pizza fiend too, I live beside a pizza place, I get the urge pretty much everytime I leave the house!!!xx
  • Fighting4Healthy
    Fighting4Healthy Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    YEAH! Good job! I can never resist pizza. I admire your devotion.

OMGsh it was so hard, I kept walking past it going "mmmmm" I think I actually drooled once. lol
  • Fighting4Healthy
    Options
    You reached Onederland!! Congratulations!!

OMGsh I love that "Onederland" That is a great way to put it! :-)
  • Fighting4Healthy
    Options
    Pizza is like sex.... Even when its bad, its better than vegan food!

LOL I know!!!! ^.^ I am so glad I resisted though, I just to be able to eat a whole large pizza by myself.
  • Fighting4Healthy
    Options
    Well done, I'm a bloody pizza fiend too, I live beside a pizza place, I get the urge pretty much everytime I leave the house!!!xx

If I lived by I pizza place I would be fat forever lol. I wouldn't be able resist everyday. lol
  • azzacca
    azzacca Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    The last day of every month, my company buys us lunch. It's usually pizza. I've gone from 2-3 pepperoni to 1 canadian bacon. Fortunately, they also serve salad with it, and I have two large platefuls of that instead.

When it's sandwiches, I skip the pasta salad, take off half the wheat bun, and put the potato chips in my drawer for when I'm desparate. I usually eat at least half a cookie though. Can't resist everything!
  • 99Tinkerbell
    Options
    Awesome news... Congrats!
  • srr728
    srr728 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!! onderland is def better than some nasty greasy pizza ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!