MFP is pretty spot on!

Options
Second time around, posting 5 weeks out how much MFP says I should weight if I 'eat like this', and for the second time I'm within a pound of what it says I should be. The first time, I was exactly what it said I should be, and this time I'm .6 over. This sight has been wonderful!!!! :bigsmile: THANK-YOU MFP!!

Replies

• titletown
    titletown Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Wait til you do a fasting day...

Mine told me I'd be Jimmy Walker in 5 weeks one day ;)
  • iMeow
    iMeow Posts: 10
    Options
    That's fantastic! Great job!!
  • NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Options

I'd like to see that!!! LOL :laugh:
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Nice to know it worked for you. I always wondered, but never really tracked it. Maybe I'll do my own little experiment! Thanks!
  • kassandra81
    Options

omg that made me laugh, lol
  • killerqueen17
    killerqueen17 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Second time around, posting 5 weeks out how much MFP says I should weight if I 'eat like this', and for the second time I'm within a pound of what it says I should be. The first time, I was exactly what it said I should be, and this time I'm .6 over. This sight has been wonderful!!!! :bigsmile: THANK-YOU MFP!!

That's encouraging!! I have been keeping track of mine as well to see how accurate they are, but as of yet I haven't hit 5 weeks. I hope it works for me too... if it is accurate, I'll be within 15 pounds of my goal for my trip to New York coming up!! very exciting :)
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Great job! now that you mention it, I am a cpl pounds below what it said I would be in 5 weeks..lol. Im about a week ahead of it.
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I've never seen any mention that the estimate of weight loss actually works. Way to go!

Unfortunately, it has been completely inaccurate for me and really isn't much of an indicator. Good luck on your continued loss!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!