Leslie Sansone Walk Away The Pounds 6 Week Plan?

Options
2»

Replies

• Calif_Girl67
    Calif_Girl67 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I was doing an online search for this 6 week program and think I found it. Check this website

http://books.google.com/books?id=oRQmFT7cGTsC&pg=PA66&lpg=PA66&dq=Leslie+Sansone+6+week+walking+plan&source=bl&ots
    =OBpNlurc89&sig=ecGEq9NfoI5iJSasj59fyxGbmJk&hl=en&ei=jDigTpzeCeaIsgLmuvnEBQ&sa=X&oi
    =book_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CGUQ6AEwAjgK#v=onepage&q&f=false

It appears to be a google EBook
  • Calif_Girl67
    Options
    I was doing an online search for this 6 week program and think I found it. Check this website

http://books.google.com/books?id=oRQmFT7cGTsC&pg=PA66&lpg=PA66&dq=Leslie+Sansone+6+week+walking+plan&source=bl&ots
    =OBpNlurc89&sig=ecGEq9NfoI5iJSasj59fyxGbmJk&hl=en&ei=jDigTpzeCeaIsgLmuvnEBQ&sa=X&oi
    =book_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CGUQ6AEwAjgK#v=onepage&q&f=false

It appears to be a google EBook

Well this is only a little bit from her book but doesn't look like it has the full 6 week program as i thought, My mistake! Sorry
  • Calif_Girl67
    Options
    Ok I did another search and came across Leslie Sansone's workout page were she posts monthly challenges
    that you can print out and the site has other good things as well. I checked it out and think you will like it.

http://www.walkathome.com/challenge/abtober-14-day-challenge-details-inside/
  • Calif_Girl67
    Options
    Bump
  • tpt42087
    tpt42087 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Ok I did another search and came across Leslie Sansone's workout page were she posts monthly challenges
    that you can print out and the site has other good things as well. I checked it out and think you will like it.

http://www.walkathome.com/challenge/abtober-14-day-challenge-details-inside/

I actually got the book from my libary so I cant write in it like I should so Ive been writing everything down in a book. The name of the book is Walk Away The Pounds the breakthrough 6-week program thats helps you burn fat,tone muscle, and feel great without dieting
  • tpt42087
    Options
    I really like the dvd 4 really big miles. Awesome workout mile 3 is only a 10 minute mile and the 4th mile you use the band. Whats the name of the 5 mile dvd?
  • newarkco05
    Options
    I really like the dvd 4 really big miles. Awesome workout mile 3 is only a 10 minute mile and the 4th mile you use the band. Whats the name of the 5 mile dvd?

The new one is 5 Really Big Miles! It also comes with the toning band.
  • tpt42087
    Options

I have been trying to fin that one! I looked at walmart and target but cant find it. Where did you get your's?
  • tpt42087
    Options

Is it like the 4 mile walk? It just seems that evry dvd is pretty much the same except the amount of miles
  • MissHellsing
    MissHellsing Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I did her 1-2 mile DVD years ago and it was pretty intense. Then I just picked it up recently and I barely broke a sweat. (Yay fitness Progress! :happy: ) I didn't know she had more intense ones. I'll def have to check it out.
  • newarkco05
    Options

I have been trying to fin that one! I looked at walmart and target but cant find it. Where did you get your's?

I bought mine from Best Buy... it is different people but it is pretty much the same walk. There is a few new songs in there and the last mile is the "facebook" mile. She said she was going to read fb messages and replied on the tape but it was only 2 peoples messages that were read.