I lost my first two pounds!

Options
:smile: OMG I finally lost two pounds! It took more than a week but I can't believe it because for the past few months I've been gaining. Maybe there is something to eating balanced meals (and even a snack) that is good for me. Until now I'd been cutting my caloric intake to almost nothing before I joined here and I think I'm on the right track.

Balanced diet + excercise = slow weight loss..which I hope I can keep it up because I feel so guilty about eating things I haven't eaten for years (like a breaded chicken cutlet) even though I measure and am really honest about everything...but for some reason I always have leftover calories every day no matter what I eat! I still feel guilty if I don't have something leftover every day..so I have to get out of that mindset too don't I?

This site is amazing! Thanks for the support you guys.:love:

Replies

• iwant2stayhealthy
    Options
    :smile: OMG I finally lost two pounds! It took more than a week but I can't believe it because for the past few months I've been gaining. Maybe there is something to eating balanced meals (and even a snack) that is good for me. Until now I'd been cutting my caloric intake to almost nothing before I joined here and I think I'm on the right track.

Balanced diet + excercise = slow weight loss..which I hope I can keep it up because I feel so guilty about eating things I haven't eaten for years (like a breaded chicken cutlet) even though I measure and am really honest about everything...but for some reason I always have leftover calories every day no matter what I eat! I still feel guilty if I don't have something leftover every day..so I have to get out of that mindset too don't I?

This site is amazing! Thanks for the support you guys.:love:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    WOOOOHOOOOO doing a happy dance for you!:drinker: I know what you mean about the calories I am doing the same thing.

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    congradulations on the two pound loss:flowerforyou: Yes get over the guilty feeling and if your eating right then you will loose the weight. Drink your water too. :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats that is so great, you are doing a great job, keep up the great work.
  • roshong06
    roshong06 Posts: 196
    Options
    Hip Hip Horray!!!!!!!!!!!1 Congrats on your 1st 2 lbs!!! Your doing great, keep up the good work!:drinker:
  • ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    you're doing so great! you wouldn't believe the amount of confidence you get after you see your first loss. just wait until your body starts changing!! great work!
  • lhigh43
    Options
    This is great!!:happy: Keep up the great work!!!
    134827.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    congratulations! :drinker:

slow and steady wins the race :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!