Help!

Options
Hello, I've been trying to loose weight over this past year (well, past few years, but I've been serious about it this past year) and I'm having quite the battle. First off, I'm a second year university student, who does not live in residence, around 205, and 5'6'' and 19 years old. I want to loose 30-40 pounds. I eat as healthy as my budget will allow me to go. But over the past year I've gained about 25 pounds (most of that has been gained in the past 6 months) I eat plently of vegetables, fruit, and very rarely buy things to eat on campus. I would cut my carbs down, but because I am studying opera I need to eat food that will keep me full for a long time or I can't sing properlly, and I do get hungry more often. I would be able to exercise if I had time, but I generally have classes from 8:00am-9 or 10 at night with an hour break inbetween a few classes for homework or lunch and I work on the weekends. I need some tips on how I can stay full on about $50.00 a week or something to prevent me from gaining so much weight, especially at the rate I'm going!