• SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    and ichigo from bleach

bleach-ichigo-screensaver.jpg
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Ok, I take the original post's question about fantasy to NOT be who would I like to be, but who would I like to do, and it would have to be Wolverine.
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    brandon lee in the crow
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    Jeremy Blade from the Real Vampires series... or Ranger from Janet Evanovich's Plum Series
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Dirk Diggler
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Jeremy Blade from the Real Vampires series... or Ranger from Janet Evanovich's Plum Series

Ooh, Ranger....yes.
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    @Sunshine_88: Renji, as in from Bleach? I just started watching that-on season 4. I kinda like Kisuke Urahara myself. :)

Sherlock Holmes, The Doctor, Harry Dresden from the Dresden Files novels by Jim Butcher.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Whoever Vin Diesel's Character is in the Fast & Furious movies ... For uses of an adult nature, I love a big dumb hunk.
  • SkateboardFi
    Options
    spike spiegel also... :heart:
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    mine is soccerdot
  • jlzrdking
    jlzrdking Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Bruce Wayne
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    fictional character fantasy?

I always had a thing for Goku, and Edward from Twilight, but the movie ruined it a little for me!

Haha, I had a thing for Trunks and for Vegeta at certain points in my middle school/high school years.

I also love Neville.

And Jim Halpert, Jack Hodgins, Tim McGee, Tony DiNozzo and Jethro Gibbs.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Dirk Diggler

hahahahahaha
  • SkateboardFi
    Options
    heero yuy from gundam wing...if you haven't been able to tell i have a fetish for anime

also mai from fatal fury
  • raw_sugar
    Options
    Would very much like to be the meat in a Joe **** and Billy Tallent from Hard Core Logo (the movie as opposed to the book) Sammich.
  • raw_sugar
    Options
    Would very much like to be the meat in a Joe **** and Billy Tallent from Hard Core Logo (the movie as opposed to the book) Sammich.

Crap. Stupid censor. Joe D*ck
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Whoever Vin Diesel's Character is in the Fast & Furious movies ... For uses of an adult nature, I love a big dumb hunk.

Mmmmmm. I'll take your sloppy seconds, I don't even care. I love Vin Diesel.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,714 Member
    Options
    Tony Stark................................to be a genius, rich and get to wear a bad *kitten* suit!!!!!!! Hell yeah!
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Tony Stark................................to be a genius, rich and get to wear a bad *kitten* suit!!!!!!! Hell yeah!

I love the line from the Avengers movie. Captain America says to Tony Stark, what are you without the suit? And he replies, a genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist!