Thank You To You Brave Souls!!!

Options
needlework
needlework Posts: 141 Member
Hi, everyone.

I just wanted to say thank you to all of the people who have been brave enough to post their pictures as well as their success stories for everyone to see. I have only been on here since Oct 10th, and the motivation I have felt since then has been enormous. I come out here every day read stories and then read some more stories. It's nice to know there is such a nice community of peolple who are willing to support each other on this journey we are all on. Maybe at some point I'll post some pictures as I reach my personal goals, but for right now, I'll appreciate the pictures and stories that others have posted which have helped me.

Thank you all again. I continue to come to this web site and take advantage of all of what it has to offer.

Replies

• czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    It really is a nice place to be :smile:
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    I love them too! I have one of my own in my signature if you would like to take a look :D
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I agree! Thank you to those who share what they have accomplished so that the rest of us know its possible!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!