AHHHHHH!!!

Options
That's what I want to do. I'm just sooooo frustrated, with everything. Money, the house, weight loss, myself, my husband, my kids. Everything is just getting on my nerves today.

I had a bad weekend eating right but I got back on track on Monday. Was doing great then I felt crappy yesterday and didn't exercise and I overate. Today I had good intentions on eating right and even doubling up on exercise. Instead I over eat a couple hundred calories and didn't' work out again. I know tomorrow morning I'm going to be even more frustrated with myself......

All heck, I'm probably pmsing, but how in the world do you (ladies) get through pms without killing everyone and eating your self into a coma?

It's like I eat without even thinking about the progress I was/am making until later.

going to bed.. i'll check back in the morning.

Replies

• ChristyMomx3
    Options
    That's what I want to do. I'm just sooooo frustrated, with everything. Money, the house, weight loss, myself, my husband, my kids. Everything is just getting on my nerves today.

I had a bad weekend eating right but I got back on track on Monday. Was doing great then I felt crappy yesterday and didn't exercise and I overate. Today I had good intentions on eating right and even doubling up on exercise. Instead I over eat a couple hundred calories and didn't' work out again. I know tomorrow morning I'm going to be even more frustrated with myself......

All heck, I'm probably pmsing, but how in the world do you (ladies) get through pms without killing everyone and eating your self into a coma?

It's like I eat without even thinking about the progress I was/am making until later.

going to bed.. i'll check back in the morning.
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    A nice chunk of very very dark chocolate gets me through PMS. And I don't feel a durn bit bad about it.
    Bonus about the dark chocolate I am the only one in the house who eats it so it's always mine, mine, mine.

:laugh:
  • dangerkitty2001
    Options
    I was wanting to ask this same question the other day! I know during pms-y times it is supposed to be helpful to get up and exercise, but that is a lot easier said than done. I literally forced myself to the gym today, but I guess in a way to make myself feel better about having to go, I only walked the treadmill instead of my regular routine. I figure it's not what I'm *supposed* to do, but it's better than nothing!
  • roshong06
    roshong06 Posts: 196
    Options
    I make it thru PMS by having a very small very dark peice of chocolate heaven...and I don't "push" myself on my workouts during my crampy stages of PMS like I would normally do any other day...just a nice brisk walk on my treadmil or outside will me. I use my PMS week to take a "break" from pushing myself and my body to the most outter of its limits...I have acually come to not hate my "time" so much anymore.
  • fitchick99
    fitchick99 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    A nice chunk of very very dark chocolate gets me through PMS. And I don't feel a durn bit bad about it.
    Bonus about the dark chocolate I am the only one in the house who eats it so it's always mine, mine, mine.

:laugh:

hysterectomy worked for me...cravings are all gone! :laugh:
  • velvetwing
    Options
    I have issues w pms too... I seem to have an appitite that can not be fulfilled.
    I feel for you though.... it will pass and you will survive :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    If I'm exhausted, I take a nap. If I'm painfully hungry, I eat. If I'm stressing out, I do something enjoyable, which is usually a nap, so it takes care of two problems at once.

There's no reason to make things hard for yourself. This is a life change--something you'll have to live with forever. If you need to take a couple days off a month, do it. It's not going to undo everything you've done for the other 28 days.