First day is tomorrow!

Options
Hello!

I am going to give this a try tomorrow! My wedding is in 6 months and am obsessed with losing weight! I have lost 10 lbs on my own, and would like to lose another 30. I hope MFP is as good as my future sister in law claims! Excited!

Brookie

Replies

• shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
    This site is the best out there. It doesn't revolve around some crazy diet; rather it makes you look at your habits and lifestyle and make healthy changes. Feel free to add me and message me with any questions you may have! Good luck... I can't wait to see your progress!
  • brookie2983
    brookie2983 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    How do you add someone? Sorry, literally my first 30 seconds on this site :)
  • oopsiedaezie
    Options
    Welcome!! I am sure you are going to have a blast here; there are a lot of people who are so encouraging and supportive. Just keep an open mind and don't be afraid to ask questions or share some good recipes :)
    ~Daisy
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    How do you add someone? Sorry, literally my first 30 seconds on this site :)

Click on their name to go to their profile and then click "add as friend".
  • eilis12
    eilis12 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome!
    Don't worry you'll love it.
    I've sent you a friend request. If you accept it, please feel free to ask me anything. I'm new too, but I could help you with some stuff or just be here to cheer you.
  • laulau89
    Options
    Hi Everyone, Im new to the my fitness pal world, but looking forward to this and so far everyone seems so friendly!
  • newbba43
    Options
    This site is GREAT! The people you meet are truly inspiring and always give you the motivation and support you may need! The food and exercise tracking system is SO simple to use, and talking to everyone and searching the message board for new things is a great way to keep you on track. Good luck with your journey, feel free to add!! :)
  • Bes997
    Bes997 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My second day and so far so good. Makes me feel accountable and encourged!
    Two things I really need.