Thank you for having me!

I was introduced to this site by a friend of mine about a month ago. This site, or should I say all of you have given me the motivation to continue with my life change. I have been told by a zillion sources that 30 minutes a day of physical activity will make the world of difference. Well, that was one part of the equation. There are things like portion control and an absolute love of food that are an essential part of the equation for me. I LOVE FOOD!!!! I LOVE COOKING!

I have found a way to manage my love of food with the food diary. I log my recipes and add them to my diary by serving. I am in control of my absolute love of food.

The introduction of exercise was new for me. I knew it was another part of the equation but made every excuse as to why it was not possible Bottom line is that I found a way to make it happen. I am currently on day 26 of 30DS . I love the results and the inches lost are great. I must say that the pounds lost are also a welcomed addition, however ,the way I feel is priceless. I have an elliptical that has been neglected for the past few years; I am putting it to use for the first time in 3 years.

Just wanted to say hello and thank you all for the support you have provided.