Replace jumping jacks on 3DS

Options
What should I replace the jumping jacks with on the 3DS to save my knees?

Replies

• neuro316
    neuro316 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    How about just doing the arm movements but stepping side to side, or marching in place?
  • MeaggyTheGreaty
    MeaggyTheGreaty Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My knees kill too, but in the jump rope portion. I do like 'boxer style jump-roping', where you alternate very little jumps on each foot. And I do arm movements like they do during the jump rope segment at the same time. I hope that makes sense?

Also, sometimes I just do the punches in the squat position. That one really gets my HR up.
  • lovelee79
    lovelee79 Posts: 362
    Options
    My knees kill too, but in the jump rope portion. I do like 'boxer style jump-roping', where you alternate very little jumps on each foot. And I do arm movements like they do during the jump rope segment at the same time. I hope that makes sense?

Also, sometimes I just do the punches in the squat position. That one really gets my HR up.

Yup me too ! I do the above ^
    Also just make up my own low impact moves, so there is less jumping strain on my knees.
    One move I do is: lift a knee to my chest but out to the side as well as far as I can go then, take both my arms to meet up with it, creating a side crunch, then alternate as fast as I can. left knee to left elbow, right knee to right elbow. (hope that makes sense.)