a wee running problem... (may be TMI for some)

Options
2»

Replies

• cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    It had gotten much better since I have lost weight, but I still can't do jumping jacks. I always have a liner when I am out of the house. Running I stop every 15 minutes or so! I keep telling my daughters all the wonderful things they have to look forward to!
  • MusicKeepsMeSane
    Options
    the same thing happens to me. even though i go to the bathroom before going for a jog or a run it helps but i still have to go after just a short amount of time. but this has been happening to me during different exercises not just running. i wish i had any new ideas that people haven't already suggested but i don't.

and what are kegals?!
  • amkelley
    Options
    Kegel's. Plain and simple! Do them while youre running too. Do them while driving. Do them while watching tv...whenever you think about it!
  • amkelley
    Options
    Kegels are when you squeeze the muscles in your vagina basically. Squeeze and hold for a few seconds and repeat. Women are told to them while pregnant to strengthen their muscles down their and so that they dont pee unexpectedly after delivery too...and it helps your sex life. SO- all women should do them all the time!