New at this :)

Options
Hello everyone....Ive been using the app i have on my phone on and off and the past few weeks been using it staight..I really like it and so far have lost 5 lbs! I also do zumba 3- 5 days a week for about 30-65 min a day but im having a hard time finding a place to tell me how much u acutally burn while doing it... This is my first time actually getting on the computer onto this website and i cant believe all the motivatoin there is on here which makes me very happy becuz thats what I need becuz I tend to get started on something then I get bored :) Any tips you guys have would be great..

Replies

• yvne
    yvne Posts: 3
    Options
    try the body combat classes. lovethose & they burn good calories. a good total workout. :flowerforyou:
  • PrettyLittleLiar79
    Options
    Hey there!

if you want a little better idea on how many calories burned during Zumba look here www.zumbacalories.com.

If you want to know the exacty amount, you are better off getting a HRM. I finally did, and I love it. Helps me with a total to my whole nightly workout.

Feel free to add me if you like, I would be happy to give you any insight that I can.